busy server plan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

busy server plan

for the majority of this week especially when i've been online (im in english time zone) theres 0 people on the server (CLR, and randoms) i think we need to get as many CLRs on the server at a certain time as possible so that random people will then start hopping onto the server and hopefully jumpstart it back to 30+ players
    what you think?
    any other plans are welcome lol

Kaeben

good plan

I've been on for a few hours today, but have to go to work soon. Minerva also was on for a while. It's tougher during the day, as I'm guessing most folks are at work or school, though. I'm off Fri and Sat...so I'll see you there then for sure.

Comment

I may be able to get a round or two in tomorrow so post a time and maybe we can get it going.
      [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
      Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Where are most people from? because obviously we have tommorow friday and saturday, so we could have 2 nights of CLR gaming? maybe a competition or something.
        but the main thing is where are most of the cod5 players form? so we can play in their time zone lol

Comment

Madison, WI

Originally posted by Kaeben View Post
          Where are most people from? because obviously we have tommorow friday and saturday, so we could have 2 nights of CLR gaming? maybe a competition or something.
          but the main thing is where are most of the cod5 players form? so we can play in their time zone lol
          Central Time Zone...but doesn't matter too much, as I'm off those days.

Comment

We sort of do this already. The "peak" times that I see during the week come from about 4-5pm EST until perhaps 10-11pm EST. You're just not playing late enough.

-Rand
            [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
            Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Ill be on in about 30 minutes!

Wait for mee

Comment

Originally posted by Rand{CLR} View Post
                We sort of do this already. The "peak" times that I see during the week come from about 4-5pm EST until perhaps 10-11pm EST. You're just not playing late enough.

-Rand
                thanks rand lol ill go out get some red bulls and see u guys online!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kaeben View Post
                  thanks rand lol ill go out get some red bulls and see u guys online!!
                  It's true. With my working hours i'm on the server sometimes at 1-3am. That's when we see a lot of action.

We do have a few Euro guys but not nearly enough to make the kind of imapct needed to fill the server up at say 10pm GMT.

Comment

I'll try to pass in tonight maybe around 8 or 9 PM (GMT -5).

It's been a while, I've been very busy and now i'm missing you guys

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                    Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                      by Apache Warrior
                      6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                    • Reply to 6 years
                      by Sirex
                      I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                      Just hit 2.5K miles...
                      5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                    • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                      by Sirex
                      Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                      5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                    • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                      by Sirex
                      Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                      5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                    • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                      by Sirex
                      Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                      5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                    Working...
                    X