X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why I play on Cain's server

This is why I don't like playing on other servers:

Direct Link: http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x...g?t=1232027834

People get angry when they start losing on other servers, and act a bit rudely.

I'm glad we have a community here where basically every time I log on, even though I haven't personally met any of you, I feel like I am playing with friends.
    Last edited by Dr.Box; 15 Jan 2009, 08:57 AM.

That is the main reason most of us have stayed here. Although I am usually the loser not the losie.
    Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
    Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
    I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
    Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

is it just me or is your pic not working Box? tried refreshing but its still not loading...

Kaeben

Comment

Originally posted by Kaeben View Post
        is it just me or is your pic not working Box? tried refreshing but its still not loading...

Kaeben
        I edited in a direct link, try that.

Comment

This is why I have played here all these years.
          [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
          Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Thank you for the post ! It made me feel good and made me smile !!

Comment

Nice Boxy. I've noticed in most other servers you tend to get more people like that guys, more 'jerkies'.

Comment

I hate playing outside of Cain's. The first couple of weeks of WaW while we were waiting for the server to come up were hell.

Comment

The Doctor is in my top 25 of favorite players to play with.

I cant agree with you enough- playing on other servers makes you feel like you need a bath afterwards.

Mic Spamming
                  Racism
                  Filthy language
                  Personal Attacks
                  They call you a cheater

That kind of BS isnt really why we play games.
                  Websters Online Dictionary classifies it like this:

activity engaged in for diversion or amusement
                  The Cains Lair translation is : "Fun and Friends come First, everything else is just horse"

Comment

Originally posted by Hammy View Post
                    The Doctor is in my top 25 of favorite players to play with.

I cant agree with you enough- playing on other servers makes you feel like you need a bath afterwards.

Mic Spamming
                    Racism
                    Filthy language
                    Personal Attacks
                    They call you a cheater

That kind of BS isnt really why we play games.
                    Websters Online Dictionary classifies it like this:

The Cains Lair translation is : "Fun and Friends come First, everything else is just horse"
                    Who's the doctor? Okay, sorry bad joke I agree with you though, I don't play games to get personally attacked, I play to have fun. Of all the servers I have ever played on, Cain's is the only that I keep coming back to, and that really says something about the quality of the players and admins.

Comment

As many of you know, i was jumping from clan to clan to squad and ect.... and then i found Cains, back in the 2142 days i was trying to join but my internet was all wierd and it wouldnt connect.... I totally forgot about it until i found you guys on COD4, since then cains has been the ONLY non-modded server i play. I intend to keep it that way.

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior View Post
                        That is the main reason most of us have stayed here. Although I am usually the loser not the losie.
                        Apache
                        Amen brother, this was the main thing that attracted me and kept me here. Oh I know what you mean on the losing end thing Me too.
                        [IMG]http://thepebkac.net/images/sigs/Outdoors_sig.jpg[/IMG]
                        Like the community? Donate here:
                        [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate[/URL]

Comment

yeah
                          happens to me too, everybody calls me a cheater
                          sadly at cains too, not just other servers
                          some random player came up and said "you got a cheater in your clan"
                          and stuff like that, even just now, i was called a cheater at cains
                          but, whatever, I guess ill just ignore it

Comment

Originally posted by Evilization View Post
                            yeah
                            I was really surprised when I saw someone call you a cheater in game, but I guess that's just because I've played with you quite a few times

Comment

Originally posted by Evilization View Post
                              yeah
                              Don't take it to the heart.... You are good with that PPSh-41. Just over match with our Tompson (well for me anyway when I saw what was going on) And when that happens, its time to pull out the big guns Just got to get the right equipment for the right map and the amount of players in the map

We all been called cheater, hack, aimbot. ect... Who can forget the infamous cod4 hack; sniping through smoke

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                              Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X