Dogs !@$#$@#%

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dogs !@$#$@#%

I hate them. What are your opinions? For one, they seem to spawn right on top of me. It's not realistic, and they serve no purpose. I dont mind the arty cause that is used in a realistic situation, but rabid dogs who kill you with one bite??? I wish we could get rid of them, at least try it out on a temporary basis like the tanks. Your thoughts?

They stink until you get a chance to unleash them yourself. I find that aiming a bit low on the works the best for killing them.
    [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
    Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

I find if the TEAM focus on them and any enemies following them immediately after they are released you can get ride of them with minimal team damage.
      [IMG]http://thepebkac.net/images/sigs/Outdoors_sig.jpg[/IMG]
      Like the community? Donate here:
      [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate[/URL]

Comment

they not that bad...they like easy kills. at first i didnt know which dog was for what team, i just shot all of them.
        Hit 'em like comic books, kaboom! pow pow!

Comment

Black dogs are the opposite team, and brown and black are your team. I think

Comment

Ahhh...

Dogs aren't bad...it's when you're fighting dogs and some opfor comes around the corner that things get hairy.

Comment

Originally posted by RyeWhiskey View Post
              Black dogs are the opposite team, and brown and black are your team. I think
              You're right Rye

I hate dogs too, but as said, if the team focus on them as soon as they're unleash, you can get rid of them pretty easily and more over, they are tweaked to be kill with only one shot here, not as stock settings where you can empty and entire cartridge trying to kill only one...

Comment

Dogs are fairly easy to kill. If you are knifing them aim low.
                You definitely do not want to be standing on the spot they spawn at. I have learned if I hear "The enemy has unleashed his dogs upon us" and I think they are spawning near me, I try to get to a safer place.
                Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

The only thing I dont like about the dogs is how I have been killed twice by my own teams dogs....if the dog leaps to kill an opponent and he dodges...if u r standing where the dog lands, he bites you Thx to Rand that happened

Comment

I am so excited every time I need one more kill and I get the dogs..

I vote for the dogs, they are annoying yes, but easy to kill and they add entertainment
                    K3BASFM. "Lead, follow, or get out of the way."
                    sigpic

Support Cainslair. Donate here! Cain's Lair Forums

Comment

Originally posted by Zantheus View Post
                      The only thing I dont like about the dogs is how I have been killed twice by my own teams dogs....if the dog leaps to kill an opponent and he dodges...if u r standing where the dog lands, he bites you Thx to Rand that happened
                      LOL! Never heard of that before.

Comment

Originally posted by Skud View Post
                        Dogs aren't bad...it's when you're fighting dogs and some opfor comes around the corner that things get hairy.
                        This is definitely the worst part of dealing with the dogs! I've probably been killed as many times by some random guy who runs up when I am trying to take out a few opposing pooches as by the dogs themselves...
                        [url=http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator][img]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-bf3/1fad512dc784c11c.png[/img][/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Ranger Six View Post
                          I hate them. What are your opinions? For one, they seem to spawn right on top of me. It's not realistic, and they serve no purpose. I dont mind the arty cause that is used in a realistic situation, but rabid dogs who kill you with one bite??? I wish we could get rid of them, at least try it out on a temporary basis like the tanks. Your thoughts?
                          U already take off the tanks,and 50% of the fun,get rid of dogs?do the same with arty then,and play pro mod.U guys want ppl to play the server or no?
                          Put tanks back and im again!

Comment

Originally posted by OniEagle View Post
                            U already take off the tanks,and 50% of the fun,get rid of dogs?do the same with arty then,and play pro mod.U guys want ppl to play the server or no?
                            Put tanks back and im again!
                            I think that eliminating dogs is not a good idea. I think eliminating the tanks was a good idea. For one, the game did not do a good job creating an even balance of vehicle versus player.

The only time we had fun with tanks was when two members of the team were only focused on tanks with satchels and bazookas. And that gets old....unless you are in the tank.

People play at Cains Lair for the people- not the dogs, the tanks, or the maps. We play here to avoid the asshats, cheats, and filthy language. In general, I think it is unfortunate that you would like the game to be your way or not at all because that isnt really in the spirit of playing with your friends here at Cains Lair.

Not an open criticism, just an observation really. I think that people who want to play in an environment like ours will not only promote the place, but will also play on our servers on a regular basis.

Hammy

Comment

I think dogs shouldnt be removed from the server but i think cod should change them, like giving you the chance to knife them (like in single player) but i find sooo often that i spend so much attention on dogs the players kill me lol. Also one question, why is it that Rye's dogs are faster/smart/and more of them then anyone else's?...i smell a hack (only joking lol)

Kaeben

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                              Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                                by Apache Warrior
                                6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                              • Reply to 6 years
                                by Sirex
                                I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                                Just hit 2.5K miles...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                              • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                                by Sirex
                                Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                              • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                                by Sirex
                                Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                              • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                                by Sirex
                                Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                              Working...
                              X