So let me get this straight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So let me get this straight

In order to achieve each prestige level, you have to start over to gain the next one.
    [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Yes.

Comment

Jeees Louise.
      [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

But the good thing is that the higher points allow you to do it faster. Players like Rye probably did the whole thing in one day.
        Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
        Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
        I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
        Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

I agree AP, I dont know if you noticed my rank but I was able to find some free-for-all servers that would let me in. That and the XP per kill was like 3000. I got through the first stage in about 3 hours. Then I decided to go into prestige. Thats about the time I logged in with the guys at Cains.

I dont really like playin those other servers, but all you guys are asleep when I can play. Cains server stays abandoned the whole time. I have to get up real early or stay really late to catch ya'll.
          So I do what I can.

I think I'll pick a Prestige badge that I like and do like everyone else, just stay there.

Comment

just go to a server with 10kxp a kill lol, i got to prestige 10 in a day with 2-3k xp a kill servers its not too long 1-2 matches per prestige level

Kaeben

Comment

I've done a whole prestige in like an hour or so Apache.

Comment

took me like a day or so to do it
                We work in the dark, to serve the light. We are Assassins.

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

Comment

I suck so it was taking me longer than that. I quit after getting the 4th extra custom kit (can't remember which one that was). Now I'm just trying to get all of the achievements.
                  [url=http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator][img]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-bf3/1fad512dc784c11c.png[/img][/url]

Comment

I meant completing all 10 levels of Prestige Mode. So in less than 10 hours you have level 10 prestige.
                    Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                    Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                    I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                    Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Cains has i think around 1000 xp for a kill now

Comment

hmmm, I wonder if one of you guys would like to be a target dummy for a while.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                        Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                          by Apache Warrior
                          6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                        • Reply to 6 years
                          by Sirex
                          I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                          Just hit 2.5K miles...
                          5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                        • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                          by Sirex
                          Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                          5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                        • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                          by Sirex
                          Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                          5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                        • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                          by Sirex
                          Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                          5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                        Working...
                        X