S&d Hc Tactical

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

S&d Hc Tactical

Said something about this in my first thread but figured i would put it here where it should be.

Not sure if any of you guys play Search and Destroy hardcore tactic servers but i simply love it.
    It takes me back to what started the CL community to begin with, bomb maps require teamwork witch and makes the game alot more fun.

I cant take much of the TDM there is "Never" anything said over ingame voice (guess theres no time) and it all just seems pointless. Dont get me wrong it is fun for a map or so but when i go to these S&D HC TAC servers its like it used to be at CAINS LAIR CS server you always see the same ppl there time and time again sometimes working together sometimes not but it always seems to be a sense of the old days there.

Chazz (some may remember him) and I have a server but its only a few days old and we havent even tried to get ppl there yet.
    But i would never post it here .

Well just thought i would see what sorta response I would get to this thought

Have fun & Play hard

I think a s&D server would be fun but not tactical.

Comment

Tactical is crazy hard.

Comment

what I would like to see is a War server

Comment

I really never have liked S&D because a unlucky death is so frustrating as you can end up waiting 5 mins for a respawn. on cod4 i always played sabotage because you had to work as a team to push the bomb to their base but mainly because i was fed up with sniping from my base then suddenly their team is spawning around me because my team has pushed forward (like on TDM)
          but im very impatient lol

Kaeben

Comment

the base sniping should change with the next patch of cod5, the spawn points should be moved, or so i hear.
            i would just like to see something that takes teamwork.

Comment

I agree with you on the teamwork part. That is one of the things I loved about the squads in BF2 and 2142.

I'm with Kaeben on S&D, though. I am just an average player, and it really sux to spend half the night waiting for the round to end...
              [url=http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator][img]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-bf3/1fad512dc784c11c.png[/img][/url]

Comment

If not a s&d server than a sabotage or a capture the flag one, just a server that supports teamwork i would like to see. But as i said before we probily need more regulars to keep both afloat.
                Just an idea but why not make the hc tdm server go 2 rounds tdm, then 1 other(random doesnt matter to me), just to keep things interesting i know some other servers are doing it and i kinda like it.

Comment

Capture the flag would pown. I think that teamwork is what some not all of the what tdm is missing. I try to use my mic the most that i can (pointing out the enemys position, where to throw smoke, nades stuff like that) I really fell that it makes the game lots more fun with solid teamwork because its not so much a freeforall. I like pumkin Jacks idea of having the gametype change every other map.
                  Just some thoughts.

Comment

I think HC Sabotage, War, HQ, or CTF would be awesome.
                    [url=http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator][img]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-bf3/1fad512dc784c11c.png[/img][/url]

Comment

i think that other varieties would be fun but the problem with a teamwork map is if all the CLRs join one team like many clans do then the "PuG" team would just be crushed. though i think it would be fun to do some real teamwork, whenever im on i make a CLR squad so i can tell where my teammates are and play with them

Kaeben

Comment

Canna I agree, this would be fun. I like that style of play.

I am sure we can get another server up if we can get the main server to stay full most of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaeben View Post
                          i think that other varieties would be fun but the problem with a teamwork map is if all the CLRs join one team like many clans do then the "PuG" team would just be crushed. though i think it would be fun to do some real teamwork, whenever im on i make a CLR squad so i can tell where my teammates are and play with them

Kaeben
                          Most of the CLr regulars pick autro assaign when starting so that problibly wont happen.

Comment

Just a note to those who have concerns about round times in S&D, I think CS round times were 3min or so (if i remember correctly) so with that said round times can always be set at 3 or so min to up the pace of the rounds and i feel like that would do away with allot of the camping.

P.S. ingame name is "Cannaxx"

Comment

Originally posted by BlackArrow View Post
                              Canna I agree, this would be fun. I like that style of play.

I am sure we can get another server up if we can get the main server to stay full most of the time.
                              My thoughts exactly. I like the idea but we don't have 100's of people here that we can spread across a few servers on a daily basis.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                              Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                                by Apache Warrior
                                6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                              • Reply to 6 years
                                by Sirex
                                I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                                Just hit 2.5K miles...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                              • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                                by Sirex
                                Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                              • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                                by Sirex
                                Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                              • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                                by Sirex
                                Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                              Working...
                              X