PDA

View Full Version : new to 2142

Kaeben
29th Jan 2009, 10:46 AM
hey :) a few months ago i tried 2142 but found it very hard to get used to mainly because of the size of the maps but since ive stopped wow and only have cod5 to play i thought id try it again, can anyone give me any tips etc for 2142? also does CLR have a server? if not where are we playing most?

kaeben

{CLR} Major.Massacre
29th Jan 2009, 11:45 AM
hey :) a few months ago i tried 2142 but found it very hard to get used to mainly because of the size of the maps but since ive stopped wow and only have cod5 to play i thought id try it again, can anyone give me any tips etc for 2142? also does CLR have a server? if not where are we playing most?

kaeben
Any man that runs is an EU, Any man that doesnt run is a well disciplined EU signed up. :twisted: Shoot anything that moves and you'll do fine. Works for me. :2thumbs: Make sure you squad up.

JohnyRico
29th Jan 2009, 05:42 PM
I started by playing with 4 different soldiers and specialized each one in a differnt class. That way you can rank up each class quickly and see which one you prefer. Squad up and stick with your leader. Everyone loves a medic. Crouch to fire when you can.