Weird Sounds!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weird Sounds!

Look at this link that for some reason phant told me to post... its off the WAW website and its a series of weird noises you can hear ingame, some of these are wEiRd. http://www.callofduty.com/board/view...st=0&sk=t&sd=a

Jack, you cant hear it when everyone is runnin and gunnin in Asylum but if you go into it when not but a couple of player are there, there is all kinds of weird sounds. Kinda like it's haunted.

Kinda creepy for me. I dont like that kind of stuff.
    [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

The bathroom in Asylum has ghosts. Go there when there aren't many people around. It's freaky man.

-Rand
      [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
      Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Gona get nightmares now for cod5

Comment

lol it is scary when u play at night image playing 1on1 at night

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} Cobalt View Post
            Jack, you cant hear it when everyone is runnin and gunnin in Asylum but if you go into it when not but a couple of player are there, there is all kinds of weird sounds. Kinda like it's haunted.

Kinda creepy for me. I dont like that kind of stuff.

Has anyone heard the piano in Asylum yet? You can hear it on the upper outside deck I think. Freaky.

Comment

Originally posted by Jed_Clampet View Post
              Has anyone heard the piano in Asylum yet? You can hear it on the upper outside deck I think. Freaky.
              yes I have
              K3BASFM. "Lead, follow, or get out of the way."
              sigpic

Support Cainslair. Donate here! Cain's Lair Forums

Comment

I havent heard any of these....Ill have to keep my ears open more ingame

Comment

try running around solo to find them its easier

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                  Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                  widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X