Good gaming today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good gaming today!

Some good games this afternoon. Smaller crowds at first, so I tried a bolt action. Then picked up a bit. Excellent competition with Rye and the bolts (he always beat my score...but the few kills I got were rewarding). Also nice to see Minerva, theKnife, K_Phantom, Evilization, Drisel, ready2reap, Cobalt, PumpkinJack, etc!

My senses are numb now, so I'm taking a break!!!

I always am down for bolts competition. It's nice to aim and not spray. .

Comment

But truly, I would do better if you guys had to aim a bit before you cut me in half. Give me just a split second more before I died.I'm trying to level up on the M1G so I have to aim a bit anyway. But hey, its a split second right. You never know.

Oh, and the only time I think I killed Skud man was when he had to actually point and aim. Other than that it wasnt much competition.

But the funniest thing that happened the whole time, we were in airfield, and I'm shooting at some body hiding in the burned out section by the planes from a fair distance. Here comes the Skud man running wide open out of a building just as I pull off.

"KAPOW" I mean right in the head. I laughed about that for a while.

But yeah. we had a good time, cept for one guy that was a little suspect. Didnt know him. Wasnt from around here. But I really couldnt tell by watchin him. So I let it go.
      [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Skud and i had some good rounds with the revive perk. Save almost 20 deaths .

Comment

Comment

Yup

Originally posted by Reconsnipe1 View Post
            Skud and i had some good rounds with the revive perk. Save almost 20 deaths .
            again, it's nice when someone else uses that perk...can actually get artillery after being shot down two times! (if someone revives you)...plus, it doesn't hurt to pop the guy/gal who shot you with the last stand that comes with it!

P.S. I like you too, Cobalt!
            Last edited by Skud; 31 Jan 2009, 07:29 AM. Reason: P.S.

Comment

Oh, that last stand!!! Arghhhh.

Comment

I agree Skud. I use second chance on a lot of my kits. Unfortunately, it seems that either
                a. a lot of people don't use it or
                b. they just don't revive you...

I had a few rounds last night where a few others (Caddy for one) and I were reviving each other. I'm sure it helped my KDR a bit.
                [url=http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator][img]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-bf3/1fad512dc784c11c.png[/img][/url]

Comment

It does seem that not many people use last stand. It's even one of the perks that gets banned on many servers.

I like it. There's nothing quite like pistol killing the person that put you down.
                  A change of Pace.
                  "All the fun of a clan without the BS" - Cain

Comment

heh

Originally posted by paceman View Post
                    It does seem that not many people use last stand. It's even one of the perks that gets banned on many servers.

I like it. There's nothing quite like pistol killing the person that put you down.
                    Laying low like that, I've gotten a number of 75 yard kills with my .357! I just lay there and laugh...until I die!

Comment

Originally posted by Skud View Post
                      Laying low like that, I've gotten a number of 75 yard kills with my .357! I just lay there and laugh...until I die!
                      Tell me about it...
                      K3BASFM. "Lead, follow, or get out of the way."
                      sigpic

Support Cainslair. Donate here! Cain's Lair Forums

Comment

That's why I keep shooting people until I am sure they are dead.
                        And why I run like crazy after killing Minerva so her martyrdom does not kill me. Of course sometimes I run into her Bouncing Betty why trying to get clear of her dead body.
                        Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                        Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                        I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                        Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

I know what u mean apache Minerva will plant betties in a room she is not even in and i will run in and get my lets blown off.

Comment

I know I try to stay out of the church, on Downfall, when she is playing.
                            Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                            Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                            I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                            Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

I have to take advantage of all possible killing methods
                              K3BASFM. "Lead, follow, or get out of the way."
                              sigpic

Support Cainslair. Donate here! Cain's Lair Forums

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                              Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X