Where are they now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where are they now?

I figured it would be cool to have a thread like a milk carton "have you seen me?"

So if there is some old players from ut2k4 that you haven't seen in ut3, post here and maybe someone has spotted them or heard from them.

Has anyone seen and of the lr guys here? They use to play on the lair ctf server a lot and i know some of them where suppose to be back.

1) megamanx one of the best (if not the best) flag runners cainslair had seen in ut2k4. Great guy with a funny sense of humor.
    2) massacre another great flag runner who would switch teams 5 times a round just to make it fun for everyone

the next guy wasnt in lr but he was a well known reg and i wondered if he came back?
    3) doggie_killer somewhere there is tales being told of his hunting tuqui to the late night hours on maul. Still one of the funnest people to argue with.

anyone seen any of these guys?

i played with massacre a few times last week had to spec and watch the guy play for a while .... he is 1 of the best 4 sure... googly showed up to..they both have skillz ..we were in flag junkies crib ctf server ...server reminds me of the old cainslair ctf

Comment

i saw megamanx about a week ago and he was very good

Comment

Thanks guys, i was wondering if they still played. Being in the same clan as megaman was tons of fun. He was like the chad johnson (NFL) in ut2k4, he always put on a show and massacre was always a class act. Very nice guy. Im glad they still use the same names.

I might have to fire up ut2k4 and see if i can find them, just to say hi!

Comment

Bumped into somebody today from a group that i remember from the 2k4 days.

6lo! Anybody else remember these guys as much as i do? They used to own up the ONS server pretty well.

Comment

Whatever happened to Newbie?

Comment

why do people need a name like faggots?

Comment

Originally posted by Karson
                Whatever happened to Newbie?
                His head could no longer contain his arrogance.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X