Cod4 SS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cod4 SS

Well I think this game is like C0D2 in game play and the misson are to short and the graphic need an upgrade, The only good thing is the Mp on the game and weapons.

Nice SSs. I just installed this demo and I will give it a try after I drop the kids off at school.
    [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
    Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Duke{CLR}
      Nice SSs. I just installed this demo and I will give it a try after I drop the kids off at school.
      Give it a try mate to me it just like the rest of the COD.

Comment

Re: Cod4 SS

Originally posted by Darkrain371
        Well I think this game is like C0D2 in game play and the misson are to short and the graphic need an upgrade, The only good thing is the Mp on the game and weapons.
        Not to be disagreeable, but if the the MP is good, it's nothing like COD2. COD has always been about great single play, but bad MP. DOD has always been better MP than COD. There was/is a mod for COD called Heat Of Battle, that made the MP awesome! But the last one the had a release for was COD, United Offensive.

Thanks for the screenies!
        A change of Pace.
        "All the fun of a clan without the BS" - Cain

Comment

No worries mate the MP is not bad at all the single player misson are abit short for me but the weapons are ok and it better in a way now they have moved away for WW2 setting.

Comment

Re: Cod4 SS

Originally posted by paceman
            Not to be disagreeable, but if the the MP is good, it's nothing like COD2. COD has always been about great single play, but bad MP. DOD has always been better MP than COD. There was/is a mod for COD called Heat Of Battle, that made the MP awesome! But the last one the had a release for was COD, United Offensive.

Thanks for the screenies!
            I had only briefly experimented with COD multiplayer prior to 4 and did not like it at all. COD4 is completely different. There are several different game modes, from team deathmatch to a BF-like flag hold, plant the bomb missions, etc. Again, I speak only of the 360 version, I don't know anything at all about the PC version.

If anyone is considering buying (either version) of this game, only buy it if you are interested in the multiplayer. The singleplayer is very well done, but also very, very short.
            [url=http://profile.mygamercard.net/Thrashdragon][img]http://card.mygamercard.net/gelsig/violet/Thrashdragon.png[/img][/url]
            [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/spikedz/TD_Latin.png[/img]

Comment

Guys when has there been a long single player ?? Not for a very long time. They might have made it short becoz they want to make the MP good and not like COD2.

Comment

The MP is same as the 360.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                  by Apache Warrior
                  6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                • Reply to 6 years
                  by Sirex
                  I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                  Just hit 2.5K miles...
                  5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                  by Sirex
                  Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                  5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                  by Sirex
                  Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                  5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                  by Sirex
                  Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                  5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                Working...
                X