Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[REQUEST] New Picture & feedback on final day!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[REQUEST] New Picture & feedback on final day!

Anyway I had a blast today on your server, I was playing the whole day doing my usual RDX stuff that I know you all hate but I love it and I did do some sniping to and all to finish it all off.

I got in the group shots im prety shure, anyway I just hope you guys dont delete the pics with me in theme I am a regulard I just never registered here...

I heard that Cain_2142 is gona get a new server just for some pics, anyway I just want to say if its passworded I would like to have the pass because im not their to cause trouble but to have fun!

You can PM me here or my ingame name is Jumper_26 and you can give it to me.

I would like to make a request of a picture with me podsurfing, I was doing this all the time today and I think I got in a picture with my pod and if not then I would like maybe a retake if you put up that server I heard of.

Anyway if none of this happens I had a great time! I love your server and 64 player titan is realy what I like, despite the server crashes and all the lag I still love it!

Feel free to post your comments on the final day!

+1 Too all he's said. I had a blast playing on Cain's!

Too bad it's going down.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
    Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
    widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X