A Tribute to Cain's Lair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Tribute to Cain's Lair

I thought it would be a cool idea to post some favorite memories that we all had on the 2142 server as a way of saying goodbye.
    My greatest memory was with Major Massacre. Back in the day, we would be pretty good tankers together going around the map and destroying anything that came in our path. I also had some good times with Geddy. We loved the Air Transport of Doom...good times...good times.
    We work in the dark, to serve the light. We are Assassins.

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My best time was with KJhenf. We would have so much fun with primalekko and goat and gti as well. That was our gunship crew during/before summer..

since then, I haven't seen them on much..

Also murphy flying for me so i could gun was very fun
    [img]http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/120/latinsigsj0.jpg[/img] [img]http://sigs.2142-stats.com/BenKenobi_player_7511.png[/img] [img]http://www.ronpaul2008.com/img/public_banners/hope-banner1.gif[/img] [url=http://www.cainslair.com/paypal2Cain.htm/]
    You will donate to Cain's. Now.[/url]

Comment

My best time on the Sever was the first time I logged to cains sever and I was Gunning for Major Massacre. And he told me to Join the forum.

And also not forget Me and Deadly Racing on the empty sever so hear hears a big thanks to everyone I ever played with on the sever and a big Thanks to Cain for providing the sever and forming the Lair.

Comment

My favourite time was getting to know all of you guys. Many of you came from BF2 but it's always good to meet new faces around the Lair. I hope to see this continue with the new games that we'll be playing.

Comment

Well my favorite memory was when Me , MajorMassacre done a beer and armour night I was getting pretty hard too drive and shot after playing for sometime but we had a great CLR Squad, Lets see I believe Geddy, RNAThe Rock, CarbonOnFire, Zolutar, And some more members as thats all I can remember who was playing on our squad. But we laughed so much that night and had a great time that all good things must come too a end. Oh well needed too sleep it off any way. But that was one of the many favorite memories that I had here on Cain's BF 2142 server. Thank You All for those great times!

Comment

Weel my favorite memory is when me batmanside,gti,generalsnake,and everyone else where in the gunship having a good time and blowing up stuff good times everyone.
            [url=http://www.2142-stats.com/Pidgeot_Girl+stats.html][img]http://sigs.2142-stats.com/Pidgeot_Girl_player_20493.png[/img][/url]

Comment

i have so many good memories from 2142
              i remember so many good fun squads
              blackarrow, massacre, naillik, apache, deadngone, rubix, juneau, todd, darkrain, ben, general, kyler, Duke, Rand, murphy, mapes, prophet, RNA, carbonfire, MCA, chriswww, darth, sirex, limey, apothecary, kj, storm shadow, baller, tanari (although he left), gti, seiko, MIII, whisky, zolutar, batman, holyclawz, nickleal, pidgeot, philgod, bacon, Clor4nge(however u spell it), fiery dragon, mulletracer, madhatter, marvin, fishbiter, lady, stinger, pigworthy, tails, and last but not least cain

you guys have all made this server the best in the world and even though some of us are moving on finding new communities or moving with the games you will always have a friend here on cains

(and i am forgeting some one i am positive if ur names not here pm me and ill add it later i know i am missing someone)

Comment

My best memories involve squading up in CLR squads, getting to know you all ripping it up.
                I will also remember my best tank kill round, 72 kills and that most of my tanking experience and guidence I owe to Major.Massacre.
                I also will have lots of memories shredding it up on the titan and losing my tags to deadlyasn there hehe
                Cheers guys, its been a blast. I am off to my new home

Comment

Originally posted by minfootball
                  i have so many good memories from 2142
                  i remember so many good fun squads
                  blackarrow, massacre, naillik, apache, deadngone, rubix, juneau, todd, darkrain, ben, general, kyler, Duke, Rand, murphy, mapes, prophet, RNA, carbonfire, MCA, chriswww, darth, sirex, limey, apothecary, kj, storm shadow, baller, tanari (although he left), gti, seiko, MIII, whisky, zolutar, batman, holyclawz, nickleal, pidgeot, philgod, bacon, Clor4nge(however u spell it), fiery dragon, mulletracer, madhatter, marvin, fishbiter, lady, stinger, pigworthy, tails, and last but not least cain

you guys have all made this server the best in the world and even though some of us are moving on finding new communities or moving with the games you will always have a friend here on cains

(and i am forgeting some one i am positive if ur names not here pm me and ill add it later i know i am missing someone)

Oh Man ++++1

Comment

It was fun,.. but then all the games always are because of the community.

Geddy

Comment

and there is at least one i forgot

sry geddy u shoulda been on there

Comment

well, theres my 100+ pt commander round.
                        And then theres the weekly battle between me, Variable Az, and Fiery Dragon that always left walkers, tanks, APCs, and gunships laying around in piles of buring metal
                        And of course the fun I had playin on the best Titan server in 2142.

Comment

The best times were squading up with all the CLR's... And of course chasing Massacre around trying to blow him up. I posted another topic in 2142 section showing the screenshots I took over the last year of CLR kills.

Comment

My fondest memories were ripping it up on the battlefield with my fellow clr's! All of you! Memories of the days when 3 or more squads hunted me down relentlessly. It was always challenging to attempt to survive all of your different skills. I still hate Murphy's gunship! I'm glad for coming to Cain's Lair. You are all like my virtual family! And Geddy still wears pink combat boots.
                            [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i61/2HARDKOR/maj_massacre.jpg[/img]

Comment

It was a lot of fun, I had a blast one morning at 7am before I was going to go to bed, and then Cain logged in and it was hell trying to get his tags, but I finally got him

It was all great because it was fun trying to get nearly everyones tags, but there's one I never got in either BF2 or 2142, and that was Baller4life. But the lil punk never played

PS: you forgot me I believe.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                              Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                                by Apache Warrior
                                6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                              • Reply to 6 years
                                by Sirex
                                I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                                Just hit 2.5K miles...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                              • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                                by Sirex
                                Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                              • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                                by Sirex
                                Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                              • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                                by Sirex
                                Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                              Working...
                              X