Crysis I got my hands on the game already. Spoiler warning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crysis I got my hands on the game already. Spoiler warning

Yes guy It was my Birthday yesterday and My we all went out for a meal last night me my wife and the kids and my brother and is wife to and I did't get a cake from him I got a copy of Crysis 6 Days before the release date only because my brother is the manger at a major Retail store Any way for people out there that may douht my word hears the ss. if you would me to post more prove of ss let me know.

**Edit by Duke One of the SS is a potential spoiler.

One game to own them all.

What spec can you run it on and what system do you have?

Is the mp in terms of performance better than the beta?

Do you use dx10?

Will have to ask my brother if I can get an early copy as well...
    Please like Pocket Radio Player on Facebook to support this little Freeware app.

Comment

I'm running this on A Core2Quad Q6600, 2 Gig of Cosair DRR2 Xms, 8800GTS at 1400x900 without the AA on and The Mp is not up till friday.

Also just like to Say the AI on this game Is great this Got to be the Best FPS shooter I have ever Played the Weapon Are amazing.

Comment

I liked the mp a lot. More than UT3 atm. But the perfomance was horrible.

Let's hope they'll futher optimise the game.

Do you use the latest Beta Drvs or the WHQL ones?
        Please like Pocket Radio Player on Facebook to support this little Freeware app.

Comment

i love how you can have the sleeper attachment or whatever its called, so much fun...

Comment

Do they wake up if you put them to sleep, then turn on strength, pick them up, and toss them into the jungle?

-Rand
            [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
            Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by th3st1ck
              i love how you can have the sleeper attachment or whatever its called, so much fun...
              Tranquilizer + punch = win

Edit: Agreed Rand....even better

Comment

No I never used it yet because you never get chance when you get ambused going thur the jungle

Comment

Darkrain, have you played the demo as well? How does the retail game perform compared to the demo? Has it been optimized at all?

Comment

Originally posted by RobotBanana
                    Darkrain, have you played the demo as well? How does the retail game perform compared to the demo? Has it been optimized at all?
                    Yes mate I have played the demo to and the Retail game as been Optimized a bit it not surrports the Duel Core CPU and The Quad Core Cpu. Mate As for the Game it self It a really hard game.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkrain371
                      Originally posted by RobotBanana
                      Yes mate I have played the demo to and the Retail game as been Optimized a bit it not surrports the Duel Core CPU and The Quad Core Cpu. Mate As for the Game it self It a really hard game.
                      can someone (no offense) refine this ? i dont quite understand.

again, no offense!!!

as in the demo doesnt support dual/quad cores and full game does, right?

Comment

Can't comment on the post above but from my limited play with the retail version, it sure appears to run better and smoother than the demo. I have not fired up FRAPS to verify so this is only perception at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Slug{CLR}
                          Can't comment on the post above but from my limited play with the retail version, it sure appears to run better and smoother than the demo. I have not fired up FRAPS to verify so this is only perception at the moment.
                          I can verify it runs alot better than the demo and I used fraps for the SS and the Frame rate as improved alot on Vista.

Comment

Hmm... That's good news. I was only getting 15 (minimum) to 25 or so FPS in DX9 with everything on high, 2x AA, at 1680x1050, with an 8800GTS 640mb in the demo. Although it still looked smooth. The motion blur effect hides all of the studdering at low framerates and fast movements. An increase would make it even better.

Comment

Try it with the The motion blur Knocked down abit mate and you will see a diffrence

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                              Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X