CSS back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CSS back?

Hi guys i was wondering if a css server for cains would be fun. I play css a few hours a day and really like it and Gimmie is getting it today. I wonder how many people for the lair still play css or would like to see it back.

Can i ask what it is

-Cold

Comment

Counter-Strike Source. I still like to play.
      Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
      Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
      I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
      Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Reconsnipe1 View Post
        Hi guys i was wondering if a css server for cains would be fun. I play css a few hours a day and really like it and Gimmie is getting it today. I wonder how many people for the lair still play css or would like to see it back.
        bad news recon, im $5 short.... i will try to get some more money but it might be delayed until tomorrow... srry

Comment

im new to CS, but i have both CS and CSS, id be glad to play with u guys

Comment

I enjoy CSS as well. Left 4 Dead is taking up what time I have for gaming these days, but I've always had fun in CSS.

Although I'm a huge fan of Gun Game, the standard game gets a bit tedious.
            [this is where my funky sig would go. But I don't have one.
            So all you get is this crappy text]

Comment

i told you l4d was awesome twinky lol

Comment

I love CSS great game

Comment

i havent play css for the longest...plus i only stick to deathmatch.
                  Hit 'em like comic books, kaboom! pow pow!

Comment

I like gungame but if we had a server up it would be cool to do some deathmatch and gungame mixed in.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
                      i told you l4d was awesome twinky lol
                      It is really fun, and i've been addicted to versus play. But after playing the same maps, it gets a bit too obvious

Comment

Havn't played at all:P

-Cold

Comment

not a Big Fan of CSS.

Comment

i recently fired up CSS and played a few rounds and i have to say it was really fun I joined a zombie server with gimmie and had a blast
                            "CRY HAVOC...AND LET SLIP THE DOGS OF WAR!"- William Shakespear

[img]http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s129/nickleal98/COD08.jpg[/img]
                            [url=http://profile.xfire.com/nickleal98][img]http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/co/type/0/nickleal98.png[/img][/url]

Comment

Zombie servers can be a real riot. Great change of pace when playing the game.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                              Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X