CSS back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CSS back?

Hi guys i was wondering if a css server for cains would be fun. I play css a few hours a day and really like it and Gimmie is getting it today. I wonder how many people for the lair still play css or would like to see it back.

Can i ask what it is

-Cold

Comment

Counter-Strike Source. I still like to play.
      Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
      Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
      I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
      Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Reconsnipe1 View Post
        Hi guys i was wondering if a css server for cains would be fun. I play css a few hours a day and really like it and Gimmie is getting it today. I wonder how many people for the lair still play css or would like to see it back.
        bad news recon, im $5 short.... i will try to get some more money but it might be delayed until tomorrow... srry

Comment

im new to CS, but i have both CS and CSS, id be glad to play with u guys

Comment

I enjoy CSS as well. Left 4 Dead is taking up what time I have for gaming these days, but I've always had fun in CSS.

Although I'm a huge fan of Gun Game, the standard game gets a bit tedious.
            [this is where my funky sig would go. But I don't have one.
            So all you get is this crappy text]

Comment

i told you l4d was awesome twinky lol

Comment

I love CSS great game

Comment

i havent play css for the longest...plus i only stick to deathmatch.
                  Hit 'em like comic books, kaboom! pow pow!

Comment

I like gungame but if we had a server up it would be cool to do some deathmatch and gungame mixed in.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
                      i told you l4d was awesome twinky lol
                      It is really fun, and i've been addicted to versus play. But after playing the same maps, it gets a bit too obvious

Comment

Havn't played at all:P

-Cold

Comment

not a Big Fan of CSS.

Comment

i recently fired up CSS and played a few rounds and i have to say it was really fun I joined a zombie server with gimmie and had a blast
                            "CRY HAVOC...AND LET SLIP THE DOGS OF WAR!"- William Shakespear

[img]http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s129/nickleal98/COD08.jpg[/img]
                            [url=http://profile.xfire.com/nickleal98][img]http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/co/type/0/nickleal98.png[/img][/url]

Comment

Zombie servers can be a real riot. Great change of pace when playing the game.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                              Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X