Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45

The recently-announced update to Red Orchestra is now available, bringing Steam Achievements and a new map to the game! To celebrate this - and our anniversary on Steam (3yrs) - and to further encourage everyone to try the game, grab some new Steam Achievements and play the new map - Tripwire is dropping the price of Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45 our anniversary weekend to just $4.99.
    Get it now and come play with me this is teh best 100% Realism WWII game i ever play. i kid u not.
    also some servers owners are pushing the line of the servers to 60-player slots.

Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45 on Steam (game)
    Red Orchestra June '07 Update Trailer on Steam (trailer)

i put this in the suggest section as of "maybe" cain would give this game a shot or maybe not as i dont wanna see another server suffering from lack of players. :/ anyways if u wanna try it out, here your chance.
    Hit 'em like comic books, kaboom! pow pow!

That looks pretty cool and for 5 bux...I think I will try it out

Comment

Well I played it for a bit...it is pretty crazy lol

Comment

Nice

-Cold

Comment

I have 2 guest passes for this game if any of you on Steam want to try it out... just let me know

Comment

Ill try it out with u zan. Ill pm u when i get home then we can talk on steam. Whats ur steam name?

Comment

My Steam acct is zantheus84

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
              Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X