Butt Kick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Butt Kick

YOU all tryed to kick my butt last night,and u all did great job,and i really enjoyed it.Well at first i didnt think to much about the game,but after i started playing it,I really like it,How about a new Battle Cry,LETS ALL KICK MOES BUTT lol.So i hope to see all of u tonightmoe.

You can count on me being there Moe. Just hope more people turn up this time. It's a lot of fun when we run more than 10v10.

Comment

Originally posted by juneau View Post
      You can count on me being there Moe. Just hope more people turn up this time. It's a lot of fun when we run more than 10v10.
      I came in around 10 EST last night ant we a few 4 v 4 rounds that were quite fun. I will try to make it there tonight.
      [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
      Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Trust me Moe- my first couple of days playing were no different. Ask anyone- I HATED the game.

Now, I am enjoying it to the point that its all I play when Im not playing a SP. (sorry juneau- just teasing you please dont move this thread.)

Comment

I will be there MOE

Comment

You did really great for your first time playing the game. This game has a steep learning curve, especially the gun recoil. Once you catch on you it gets even better.
            I enjoyed playing with and against you Moe.
            Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
            Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
            I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
            Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Hammy View Post
              Trust me Moe- my first couple of days playing were no different. Ask anyone- I HATED the game.

Now, I am enjoying it to the point that its all I play when Im not playing a SP. (sorry juneau- just teasing you please dont move this thread.)
              Why you little....!

Comment

Always fun to play with Moe.

Especially when I can massacre Blackarrow and Apache.

-Rand
                [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
                Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

There were some fun times yesterday. Long time since I had really played dod.
                  Motivate

Comment

Had fun with ya tonight moe when all the others started to come on when i got back from dinner no one was on the server so stayed for awhile then logged myself...

Also Rand i had BA goin tonight was fun i was ramboin with the mg42 the whole time.

Comment

It was fun last night, even if I played for just a few mins.

You seem to be picking up the game pretty quickly Moe!
                      [this is where my funky sig would go. But I don't have one.
                      So all you get is this crappy text]

Comment

I missed it all again. According to GM it was full for 1 hour before dying. I joined the server with 4v3 just before i took my gf home. Then when i got back it was just Massacre v Scooter. Got a drink, came back, everybody gone.

Getting a bit ridiculous. Especially as it was only 9pm est.

Comment

Several of us left last night right before 9pm EST. Reason? Lost comes on in that hour on Wednesday.

Sorry Juneau, but with Battlestar Galactica over, Lost is now the best show on TV, I don't have a DVR yet, and ABC's online streaming program bites.

-Rand
                          [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!

Comment

I was busy with family duties but I may make it tonight.
                            [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!

Comment

I had a very long and trying day and went to bed early.
                              Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                              Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                              I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                              Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                              Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                                by Apache Warrior
                                6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                              • Reply to 6 years
                                by Sirex
                                I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                                Just hit 2.5K miles...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                              • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                                by Sirex
                                Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                              • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                                by Sirex
                                Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                              • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                                by Sirex
                                Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                              Working...
                              X