Ima go buy tomorrow... or sunday.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ima go buy tomorrow... or sunday.

Yeah... never got a chance before. I'll be playin with yas soon!

AWESOME ! Now that we have you hooked and away from the evil spell of WoW, you will find that TF2 is a fun lil diversion for a bit.
    Oh if a man tried to take his time on Earth and prove before he died what one man's life could be worth, well I wonder what would happen to this world ? - Harry Chapin

Comment

tf2 is all that is awesomeness

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro
        tf2 is all that is awesomeness
        hmmm.... sounds.. nice!

Comment

Great! Looking forward to seeing you in there soon, Naillik.

Comment

coolio

Comment

Naillik! Very much looking forward to seeing you in the server sometime.

Comment

hmm... well nvm... It was sold out so I got Assassins Creed instead.
                It's SWEET! Not as fun as playin with all of you guys though

And I realized now... I have not played a console in a very long time! My eyes sting lots when I play it.. lol

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} Naillik
                  hmm... well nvm... It was sold out so I got Assassins Creed instead.
                  It's SWEET! Not as fun as playin with all of you guys though

And I realized now... I have not played a console in a very long time! My eyes sting lots when I play it.. lol
                  You can always order it off of Steam.

Comment

Aww, Assassin's Creed looks amazing...I don't own a PS3/Xbox360, though. Have fun with AC, and when you get a chance, grab TF2 and join us. (You can use your newly-acquired assassin skills to perfect the Spy class in TF2 )

Comment

Two thumbs down for getting our hopes up and then dashing them ... you must redeem yourself accordingly.
                      Oh if a man tried to take his time on Earth and prove before he died what one man's life could be worth, well I wonder what would happen to this world ? - Harry Chapin

Comment

Originally posted by WalkinTarget
                        Two thumbs down for getting our hopes up and then dashing them ... you must redeem yourself accordingly.
                        lol... don't worry. By X mas I'll be slashin all you up... or shooting. dang assassins

Comment

lol... don't worry. By X mas I'll be slashin all you up... or shooting. dang assassins
                          You can slash and shoot as spy! Roughly a month's wait...we'll be looking for you, Naillik.

Comment

Originally posted by Tails_Kitsune
                            You can slash and shoot as spy! Roughly a month's wait...we'll be looking for you, Naillik.
                            ooooh... I fell wanted!!!!
                            I have OFFICIALLY abandoned WoW addiction! Now I play CS:S and AC until TF2!!!

WoW isn't anythin big anymore!
                            but one thing! I think I swapped WoW addiction for CS:S lol....
                            Well... yeah.

Comment

CS:S is a pretty nasty addiction. For TF2, if you have a credit card, you can buy it straight through Steam. That?s what I did. No need to go and pick it up in a store, you just download it.

And besides, the sooner you start TF2, the better you will be when all the UT3 people migrate over to TF2 when they realise their game doesn?t live it up to its hype
                              [this is where my funky sig would go. But I don't have one.
                              So all you get is this crappy text]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                              Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                                by Apache Warrior
                                6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                              • Reply to 6 years
                                by Sirex
                                I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                                Just hit 2.5K miles...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                              • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                                by Sirex
                                Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                              • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                                by Sirex
                                Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                              • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                                by Sirex
                                Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                              Working...
                              X