Have Tank Will Travel Pt. 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have Tank Will Travel Pt. 2

Well, since the CLR server is gone, I hope its ok to now post where we will be playing 2142 so we can still squad up.

I was playing on this server:

3rd Armored Cav -Titan-
    69.65.40.29:16567[:29900]

But lately its been not so fun. They are a bunch of pansies there and you cant even enter in the enemy base and scope a kill out. You have all these "rules" which to me is total BS. War is war. Now im not talking about ramming and RDX crap(which that is strangly allowed, but no entering uncapped areas?)

And to top it off, they move the Titans...which is something I never liked anyways...It makes it impossible to have a good time when you have these Titans overhead and its Titan cannons kicking your but all round. Its not that hard to rack up a bunch of kills sitting in the Titan and firing those cannons all round.

Im REALLY going to miss CLR. O well.

4) No Outside Server Advertising - Please do not advertise, discuss, or advocate other gaming servers (non-Cain's Lair) in our forums, unless given permission from Cain first (my buds across the pond at Titan 32 Server come to mind as people I respect.) No Websites, No Server IPs, No Forum links, please, without approval. I spend a lot of time and money on our machines, so others with new, or less busy servers often want to leach off of our Community, and try to shortcut their way to success.
    We work in the dark, to serve the light. We are Assassins.

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyler721
      4) No Outside Server Advertising - Please do not advertise, discuss, or advocate other gaming servers (non-Cain's Lair) in our forums, unless given permission from Cain first (my buds across the pond at Titan 32 Server come to mind as people I respect.) No Websites, No Server IPs, No Forum links, please, without approval. I spend a lot of time and money on our machines, so others with new, or less busy servers often want to leach off of our Community, and try to shortcut their way to success.
      True dat!

Comment

Cain is not running a bf2142 server anymore; unless they have a TF2 and UT3 server
        [IMG]http://i562.photobucket.com/albums/ss69/chris2118/battlefield_3copy.jpg[/IMG]
        X...Noob Slasher...X

Comment

Dude. Please dont lecture me on advertising other servers here. I have been and will be loyal to CLR and played(key word) EXCLUSIVELY on CLR 2142 server.

Since the server is, at this point, no longer an issue, why is it wrong to ask where other CLR's are playing? PLease get off your soapbox and understand my point of this topic. Have I ever before been here to advertise for other servers??? NO. I get along just great with all CLR's and we squad up and play all the time, I am a regular here who is known on the forums and in the once server.....

So what would make you leave a poorly thought out reply like that. If Cain was still paying $$ for the server and I had made this post...sure. Now there is something to complain about...but I was pretty sure that I was in the "OK" here because CLR no longer supported 2142. Are we just supposed to forget about playing with other CLR members?? I dont thin thats what CLR is about.

If I am wrong here I am sorry, But I was not about to let the good times w/CLR's die because we could not communicate where we were.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisWW11
            Cain is not running a bf2142 server anymore; unless they have a TF2 and UT3 server
            Exactly. You can name any servers you wish, as long as they don't run any games that are competitive to Cains Lair.

Wouldn't it be easier just to use the in game buddy server anyway? Then you know exactly where everybody is playing.

Comment

With everyone having multiple accounts...I cant even remember their primary names.

Nvm. Ill just game WITHOUT you guys. Dont need you anyways. :P

Comment

Originally posted by Clear Black
                nice...
                We work in the dark, to serve the light. We are Assassins.

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyler721
                  nice...
                  Too young to know what sarcasm means?

Comment

kiss and make up guys plz this is too stressful for me
                    [img]http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/120/latinsigsj0.jpg[/img] [img]http://sigs.2142-stats.com/BenKenobi_player_7511.png[/img] [img]http://www.ronpaul2008.com/img/public_banners/hope-banner1.gif[/img] [url=http://www.cainslair.com/paypal2Cain.htm/]
                    You will donate to Cain's. Now.[/url]

Comment

i server hop a bit, but mostly between Zombie, doorman and 3AC ... all titan

Comment

Originally posted by gti420
                        I also play all of those servers, if you are on we should squad up. Also Minfootball mentioned this and i agree that 82nd conquest servers are pretty good if you get bored of titan.

Comment

I hear you guys speak of Zombie server all the time...but I can never find it in the master list. Now w/out giving me the IP(because that is so not cool to do, refer to rule #4) can you give me the full server name as it appears in the master list.

Comment

Originally posted by gti420
                            +1

I hear you guys speak of Zombie server all the time...but I can never find it in the master list. Now w/out giving me the IP(because that is so not cool to do, refer to rule #4) can you give me the full server name as it appears in the master list.
                            ZOMBIE SQUAD =TITAN= RANKED

I believe it's located in LA so it tends to ping high for me and was skipped by the browser on the first few scans. I find going into Advanced and setting the filter to Titan works better than the general server scan.

Its not that hard to rack up a bunch of kills sitting in the Titan and firing those cannons all round.
                            But I like my Impulse Cannons (when the Titan movement is locked) since someone needs to keep the riff-raff out of the base...

Comment

I tried a couple of Assault lines servers yesterday.
                              TONS of people with very little armor experience IMO.
                              Just got old very quickly, so I left. Plus no VOIP useage.

I'm here, I'm there, I'm playing... will see you ingame.
                              ??Click me to donate??

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                              Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                                by Apache Warrior
                                6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                              • Reply to 6 years
                                by Sirex
                                I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                                Just hit 2.5K miles...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                              • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                                by Sirex
                                Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                              • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                                by Sirex
                                Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                              • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                                by Sirex
                                Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                              Working...
                              X