Had fun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had fun

Not a big fan of the game, although it has improved since release. It was great to see everyone on last night. I even found a weapon that wasnt to crazy on the recoil. We got to stop meeting like that on the battlefield storm shadow! I'll play it from time to time to check on you crazy kids.
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i61/2HARDKOR/maj_massacre.jpg[/img]

Dude, I could not believe my eyes when I saw you in the game!!!!

It's not my favorite game either, but when you are killing Jeffro and getting killed my Storm, and Ruthless is shoveling Apache to death, Cain yelling to get to the tank, while Massacre is pwning Dead and Gone..........well it just doesn't get any better than that.

There may be other games out there, but only one group of friends like you guys

Comment

It was great Mass. Now get your mic working or we are going to change your name to BAR.
      Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
      Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
      I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
      Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior View Post
        It was great Mass. Now get your mic working or we are going to change your name to BAR.
        Apache
        it works on all my other games on steam.

Comment

Is it enabled in DOD Source?
          Apache

I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
          Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Apache
            Thats what I was going to say last night.
            I had the same problem when I loaded this game for the first time. You have to enable it I believe.

Comment

Apache
              I'm not quite sure how to do that, but when I did a mic test it was coming through so quiet I had to yell to hear a whisper.

Comment

Start Game / Go to Options / Click Voice Tab / Check Box Enable Voice in Game / Adjust Sliders for Voice Transmit and Voice Receive / Check Box Boost Mic Gain (if needed) / Use Test Button to test / Click Apply. Load Cains Server and play.
                Apache

Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Start Game / Go to Options / Click Voice Tab / Check Box Enable Voice in Game / Adjust Sliders for Voice Transmit and Voice Receive / Check Box Boost Mic Gain (if needed) / Use Test Button to test / Click Apply. Load Cains Server and play.
                  Apache
                  Thanks Apache I did all that last night. Not quite sure why it's not working.

Comment

nice seeing u last night on the server major, even if it only was for a bit.
                    Hit 'em like comic books, kaboom! pow pow!

Comment

Just throwing out ideas. Did you check windows sound settings too? One time my mic was muted in windows.
                      Apache

Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

I was having all kinds of mic problems over the past few weeks,
                        did a driver re-install for the 1,001st time and wha-la it worked !

It was a pleasure seeing you all again.

This is kinda funny....
                        This is the most edited graphic in my hard drive

Seems evey few months or so....its time to make a new one

V

Comment

LOL, Mass. What is it about me using shoulder launched weapons and you standing in front of them?!

Last night was my first time playing DOD of any flavor, and doing so on the Lair made it enjoyable. The game itself will take some getting used to since I'm not really used to having to face the uber SNIPER/CQC ASSAULT class. In most other games I've played, I've had the pleasure of hearing myself get hit before I'm actually dead. Ah well, learning curves.

It was great seeing you all again.

Comment

I can't wait to play with you
                            K3BASFM. "Lead, follow, or get out of the way."
                            sigpic

Support Cainslair. Donate here! Cain's Lair Forums

Comment

Originally posted by Storm_Shadow View Post
                              LOL, Mass. What is it about me using shoulder launched weapons and you standing in front of them?!

Last night was my first time playing DOD of any flavor, and doing so on the Lair made it enjoyable. The game itself will take some getting used to since I'm not really used to having to face the uber SNIPER/CQC ASSAULT class. In most other games I've played, I've had the pleasure of hearing myself get hit before I'm actually dead. Ah well, learning curves.

It was great seeing you all again.
                              The last time you fired from an elevated position on a mountain! My back back and tank still havnt forgivin you for that either! jk

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                              Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X