Fun as Engineers -- Pic(s) inside.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fun as Engineers -- Pic(s) inside.

Hopefully Rand will get his up in a bit.

All but like 3 people were Engineers.
    here is mine.

yeah, did the same thing, but not to that extent, in the enemy's sewers

Comment

Would be cool if the other team went all Spy on ya ! That would be a blast, as every 2 minutes you'd have one massive firefight where all hell breaks loose.
      Oh if a man tried to take his time on Earth and prove before he died what one man's life could be worth, well I wonder what would happen to this world ? - Harry Chapin

Comment

Here's my shots, followed by the one guy on red who made it into sight of the room. You can see what he chatted after he saw the room in the first image.

-Rand
        [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
        Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Nice

Comment

freeaaakin awesome!

Comment

Hmm...I dunno. Needs more sentries.

Was this Sunday afternoon/evening? My internet connection went phooie shortly after jumping in. (Curse Comcast and their monopoly of all things telecommunications in my area)

Comment

dang... nice gauntlet... only an army of spies could defeat that.
                Or maybe i could do it with an ubered demoman... or maybe an ubered heavy for each sentry could finish them off.

Course, you have to remember that once you kill all the sentries, you have shotguns to bypass... and then you have to escape with the intel.
                That must have been a boring game.

Comment

Originally posted by xGoblin013x
                  dang... nice gauntlet... only an army of spies could defeat that.
                  Or maybe i could do it with an ubered demoman... or maybe an ubered heavy for each sentry could finish them off.

Course, you have to remember that once you kill all the sentries, you have shotguns to bypass... and then you have to escape with the intel.
                  That must have been a boring game.
                  Those screenies were from sudden death. It wasn't nearly so imposing before that point.

-Rand
                  [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
                  Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Those screenies were from sudden death. It wasn't nearly so imposing before that point.
                    Wow, now THAT is what I call a great SD strategy. We see it every game ... one side gets antsy and heads over to the other camp to just 'poke around' and ends up losing. I imagine it was quite a blast (literally) in that room if the other team wandered in.
                    Oh if a man tried to take his time on Earth and prove before he died what one man's life could be worth, well I wonder what would happen to this world ? - Harry Chapin

Comment

Originally posted by WalkinTarget
                      I imagine it was quite a blast (literally) in that room if the other team wandered in.
                      Hehe...pun.

Originally posted by xGoblin013x
                      Or maybe i could do it with an ubered demoman...
                      That's the only thing I'd bet on if I were playing. If I had to try to get the intel, I'd want to be some invincible, explosive-lovin' cyclops charging in.

Comment

actually, a invincible pyro could clear that out as well.
                        [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/echosofbliss/seiko8wy.gif[/IMG]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                        Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                        widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                        Working...
                        X