Last Night - First Time on DoD source server

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last Night - First Time on DoD source server

Hey guys, had fun last night playing DoD. I bought it after some encouragement from Jeffro. 10 bucks, not bad. I got seriously owned as I was trying to get used to the classes, different weapons and associated recoils. Despite the fact that my K/D ratio was in the toilet I had alot of fun. It was good to play with a bunch of CLRs again. I have been playing L4D alot lately as I never really got on to the Call of Duty wagon.
    [url]http://bf4stats.com/ps3/andy_uranium[/url]

Glad to have you back. You managed to kill me a few times. You can conteract the recoil by pushing or pulling your mouse while firing. I use reverse mouse so I pull.
    Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
    Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
    I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
    Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Thanks for the tip Apache. I use the reverse mouse as well, always have, just feels more natural to me. Really I've just been too busy this last year or so to play too much, I renovated my house and finished all my architectural registration exams. Now that all that is behind me I should be on the servers more regularly.

Comment

welcome to my world, i shot u a few time. but lately i been off my game, been to tired to concentrate on my targets.
        Hit 'em like comic books, kaboom! pow pow!

Comment

Andy it was great to see you on last night. Welcome back

Comment

good too see more CLRs joining the DoD scene .
            i die alot too but its not all about stats its all about fun .

Comment

Was great to see some older faces returning on the server. I was on for a few hours last night and had a great time, other than having a target over my head for Krio's nades
              [this is where my funky sig would go. But I don't have one.
              So all you get is this crappy text]

Comment

lol that was fun it would take me a couple of trys cos you had that danged mg but you always stayed still for me to blind throw the next one if i could lol.

Comment

whoa... guess i better update my signature. .. hehe. Yeah.. i guess you really have to keep moving.

Comment

Awww i missed you last night huh? Good to have you back Andy.

Comment

Glad u got it

Comment

Originally posted by andyION View Post
                        I bought it after some encouragement from Jeffro.
                        Why would you listen to anything that mans says? You do realize he has a unibrow right?
                        Nauticas

Comment

Originally posted by The Jackal View Post
                          Why would you listen to anything that mans says? You do realize he has a unibrow right?

Comment

True that. I think Jeffro wanted some fresh meat. I realized last night that I might as well be walking around with a target painted on me and waving my hands in the air.. cause I suck royally. I'm just trying to get out of the BF2 / BF2142 frame of mind when playing I keep crouching when I see someone.. and promptly get killed.

Comment

Shoot when you crouch.
                              Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                              Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                              I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                              Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                              Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X