New Game And A New Game Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Game And A New Game Out

Well I bought Call To Duty 4 Mordern Warfare It is too close too the real thing This is more my style when it comes too war games! On a sad note I got bored with Qwake Wars Enemy Territory So I will be removing it from my computer. Deadly I am sorry but Carbon was right about the game, It lacks something. These things happen.
    I wish there was another game that we can all agree upon that we can all play MP like BF 2142. here at the Lair. I miss playing with all you guy's and we just have to get something going! I know I am noboby and have no say here but I believe the community is looking for a BF 2142 but in a different game were we as a community can come together and play a game on a scale like BF 2142.
    BF 2142 was a happy half way point for all of us to play so what game could it be for all of us here that can be a with Just a thought

what it lacks is teamwork, and it's teamwork based. I like the game a lot, but I hardly play it... maybe that's why I like it

Comment

Well I guess what you are saying its a free for all type game?

Comment

Deadly we just have to find a game that we all can all play like BF 2142. Here at the Lair.

Comment

I mean I like it too and you are right that was what I got when I played on line, No team work.

Comment

Re: New Game And A New Game Out

Originally posted by Todd98
            BF 2142 was a happy half way point for all of us to play so what game could it be for all of us here that can be a with Just a thought

Battlefield 2 was my first experience at the Lair and in it's prime, it was amazing within the community.

Comment

Call of duty 4 was a bif let down for me.

Comment

Deadly we just have to find a game that we all can all play like BF 2142. Here at the Lair.
                TF2 and UT3 don't do it for you? Warfare mode for UT3 will hopefully be pretty good--be able to find out tomorrow when the game is in stores.

-Rand
                [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
                Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

I dont think anything could beat the days of BF2.

Comment

TF2 is an extremely good game. I am not a UT person so for me TF2 is currently game of the year. ET:QWs sucked hard and was disappointment.

Comment

Originally posted by imlittlev
                      I dont think anything could beat the days of BF2.
                      UT2K4.... nuff said.

Comment

Originally posted by Rand{CLR}
                        TF2 and UT3 don't do it for you? Warfare mode for UT3 will hopefully be pretty good--be able to find out tomorrow when the game is in stores.

-Rand
                        Nope I could not get into them.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkrain371
                          Call of duty 4 was a bif let down for me.
                          Well not all games that come out are for everyone. Sorry you did not like it but it my have not been your style of game.

Comment

Originally posted by (DSP)-Bar
                            TF2 is an extremely good game. I am not a UT person so for me TF2 is currently game of the year. ET:QWs sucked hard and was disappointment.
                            COD4 will win all the awards though....it pleases the knuckle-dragging masses too much (not saying it isn't a good game though )

Remember, this community is bigger than any one game. The UT folks love UT, and many will only come here for that game. Others, like the CS crowd, may move on to games like COD4 (which may or may not be a good fit for Cain's). And of course, most of the rest of us have enjoyed TF2 immensely, and there is a new, budding community growing out of that. To each his own, but we will always have something in common regardless of what we play......we can all call Cain's Lair home

Comment

I have just got a copy of Kane & Lynce for the pc and so far it's crap will post SS later.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                              Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X