• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

April 29th

Going in come play please.
    Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
    Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
    I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
    Frank Lloyd Wright

Was in there a while ago and it was rockin, but I have a date with Lost in a few =)
    [this is where my funky sig would go. But I don't have one.
    So all you get is this crappy text]

Comment

im on my way

Comment

i was in for a while was great fun but my game crashed just as i was starting too annoy jeffro by hideing and shooting him .

Comment

Got in late and the only CLR's online were Recon and myself. And when i say late, i mean 10pm EST.

Comment

Sadly every one left when i was on. Had a good time with Juneau though but i wish i could have been there when more regs were on.

Comment

well i played from like 6-8 and we had 20 peeps in there for atleast 30-45 minutes i think.

Comment

Originally posted by juneau View Post
                Got in late and the only CLR's online were Recon and myself. And when i say late, i mean 10pm EST.
                Again, keep in mind what time that is for us on the east coast in the States on a Wednesday: it's the end of Lost. I know at least several of us watch that show, and that means that you're not going to find us between 9 and 10pm EST on a Wednesday for another couple of weeks.

And two weeks from yesterday, you won't find us until 11pm EST at the earliest--2 hour finale.

-Rand
                [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
                Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Rand{CLR} View Post
                  Again, keep in mind what time that is for us on the east coast in the States on a Wednesday: it's the end of Lost. I know at least several of us watch that show, and that means that you're not going to find us between 9 and 10pm EST on a Wednesday for another couple of weeks.

And two weeks from yesterday, you won't find us until 11pm EST at the earliest--2 hour finale.

-Rand
                  But it's happening most nights. Not just Wednesdays.

Comment

i personally don't see anything going wrong with the dod server... just ask me and apache... we are usually always in there from 6-8 and it gets pretty packed. if you guys are referring to other hours, then i understand what you are saying.... but 6-8 central which is 7-9 eastern gets pretty packed for me...

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
                      i personally don't see anything going wrong with the dod server... just ask me and apache... we are usually always in there from 6-8 and it gets pretty packed. if you guys are referring to other hours, then i understand what you are saying.... but 6-8 central which is 7-9 eastern gets pretty packed for me...
                      We used to be busy from 10PM GMT until after i go to bed (roughly 3am most nights). Bit of a difference to what we're seeing as of late and this was only 10 days ago or so.

Comment

yeah some nights it starts getting busy from 8/9pm GMT others there isnt a single person on till midnight and like juneau said 3am or 4am it starts to die quite quickly during the week, on weekends i have sometimes been awake till 7am still playing lol.

:edit:
                        the commands like timeleft and nextmap haven't been working for a week or so.
                        Last edited by Kriotek; 30 Apr 2009, 04:28 PM. Reason: forgot something

Comment

come and join us! there are 8 of us
                          K3BASFM. "Lead, follow, or get out of the way."
                          sigpic

Support Cainslair. Donate here! Cain's Lair Forums

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                          Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                          widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                          Working...
                          X