• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

April 29th

Going in come play please.
    Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
    Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
    I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
    Frank Lloyd Wright

Was in there a while ago and it was rockin, but I have a date with Lost in a few =)
    [this is where my funky sig would go. But I don't have one.
    So all you get is this crappy text]

Comment

im on my way

Comment

i was in for a while was great fun but my game crashed just as i was starting too annoy jeffro by hideing and shooting him .

Comment

Got in late and the only CLR's online were Recon and myself. And when i say late, i mean 10pm EST.

Comment

Sadly every one left when i was on. Had a good time with Juneau though but i wish i could have been there when more regs were on.

Comment

well i played from like 6-8 and we had 20 peeps in there for atleast 30-45 minutes i think.

Comment

Originally posted by juneau View Post
                Got in late and the only CLR's online were Recon and myself. And when i say late, i mean 10pm EST.
                Again, keep in mind what time that is for us on the east coast in the States on a Wednesday: it's the end of Lost. I know at least several of us watch that show, and that means that you're not going to find us between 9 and 10pm EST on a Wednesday for another couple of weeks.

And two weeks from yesterday, you won't find us until 11pm EST at the earliest--2 hour finale.

-Rand
                [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
                Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Rand{CLR} View Post
                  Again, keep in mind what time that is for us on the east coast in the States on a Wednesday: it's the end of Lost. I know at least several of us watch that show, and that means that you're not going to find us between 9 and 10pm EST on a Wednesday for another couple of weeks.

And two weeks from yesterday, you won't find us until 11pm EST at the earliest--2 hour finale.

-Rand
                  But it's happening most nights. Not just Wednesdays.

Comment

i personally don't see anything going wrong with the dod server... just ask me and apache... we are usually always in there from 6-8 and it gets pretty packed. if you guys are referring to other hours, then i understand what you are saying.... but 6-8 central which is 7-9 eastern gets pretty packed for me...

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
                      i personally don't see anything going wrong with the dod server... just ask me and apache... we are usually always in there from 6-8 and it gets pretty packed. if you guys are referring to other hours, then i understand what you are saying.... but 6-8 central which is 7-9 eastern gets pretty packed for me...
                      We used to be busy from 10PM GMT until after i go to bed (roughly 3am most nights). Bit of a difference to what we're seeing as of late and this was only 10 days ago or so.

Comment

yeah some nights it starts getting busy from 8/9pm GMT others there isnt a single person on till midnight and like juneau said 3am or 4am it starts to die quite quickly during the week, on weekends i have sometimes been awake till 7am still playing lol.

:edit:
                        the commands like timeleft and nextmap haven't been working for a week or so.
                        Last edited by Kriotek; 30 Apr 2009, 04:28 PM. Reason: forgot something

Comment

come and join us! there are 8 of us
                          K3BASFM. "Lead, follow, or get out of the way."
                          sigpic

Support Cainslair. Donate here! Cain's Lair Forums

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                          Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                          widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                          Working...
                          X