X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow.... DoDS down to a new low.

http://www.steampowered.com/v/index....ame&AppId=300&

9.95.... just wow.

lol bar, u lated. it been like that for the last 6months already. alot of people expecting an update to the game anytime from now. even me. a lot of discussion going on over the dod forums. and yea this game its a lot of fun, anyone could afford it. and if i remember correctly once cain said this was his favorite game.
    Hit 'em like comic books, kaboom! pow pow!

Comment

Yeah I have been reading around the DoD forums for years... I hope the patch is released soon as well. This game needs an update. I just wish they would add the M1 carbine as its own class or give the zooker more ammo. and Possibly a better accuracy rating for the SMGs.

Comment

Originally posted by (DSP)-Bar
        Yeah I have been reading around the DoD forums for years... I hope the patch is released soon as well. This game needs an update. I just wish they would add the M1 carbine as its own class or give the zooker more ammo. and Possibly a better accuracy rating for the SMGs.
        That's what everyone has wanted.....since release. Its also the reason why few play the game now (mostly the randomness of all the weapons )

Comment

I liked DOD quite a bit. I noticed the problems people complained about, but being a big bolt-action fan I was fine w/ the K98. However, it got a little old and a friend gave me his COD2 license, which I had some fun w/, but then I switched to 2142.

Comment

I've played more DOD than any other game, ever. I loved DOD, but DOD:S just about killed it for me.
            A change of Pace.
            "All the fun of a clan without the BS" - Cain

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
            Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
            widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X