X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow.... DoDS down to a new low.

http://www.steampowered.com/v/index....ame&AppId=300&

9.95.... just wow.

lol bar, u lated. it been like that for the last 6months already. alot of people expecting an update to the game anytime from now. even me. a lot of discussion going on over the dod forums. and yea this game its a lot of fun, anyone could afford it. and if i remember correctly once cain said this was his favorite game.
    Hit 'em like comic books, kaboom! pow pow!

Comment

Yeah I have been reading around the DoD forums for years... I hope the patch is released soon as well. This game needs an update. I just wish they would add the M1 carbine as its own class or give the zooker more ammo. and Possibly a better accuracy rating for the SMGs.

Comment

Originally posted by (DSP)-Bar
        Yeah I have been reading around the DoD forums for years... I hope the patch is released soon as well. This game needs an update. I just wish they would add the M1 carbine as its own class or give the zooker more ammo. and Possibly a better accuracy rating for the SMGs.
        That's what everyone has wanted.....since release. Its also the reason why few play the game now (mostly the randomness of all the weapons )

Comment

I liked DOD quite a bit. I noticed the problems people complained about, but being a big bolt-action fan I was fine w/ the K98. However, it got a little old and a friend gave me his COD2 license, which I had some fun w/, but then I switched to 2142.

Comment

I've played more DOD than any other game, ever. I loved DOD, but DOD:S just about killed it for me.
            A change of Pace.
            "All the fun of a clan without the BS" - Cain

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
            Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
            widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X