Other Than?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other Than?

K what other game can Cain run other than DODS that we can all get together & play & have fun? Is BF2142 still to expensive to run or others?

I think Cain just took the cod4 server down. The dods server has been doing AMAZING the past few weeks. It would be fun to see a BattleField game come back up.

Comment

Originally posted by Reconsnipe1 View Post
      I think Cain just took the cod4 server down. The dods server has been doing AMAZING the past few weeks. It would be fun to see a BattleField game come back up.

Well you never know once the new patch is released
      Jaspurr

[img]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y56/vitopagano/jaspurr.jpg[/img]

Comment

The new patch for bf2?

Comment

i would say run a l4d server, im tired of going and be playing on a server with 200ping. but thats just me.
          Hit 'em like comic books, kaboom! pow pow!

Comment

How do you join a specific server in l4d besides joining a game from your friends list?

Comment

in my opinion i don't think anything that good is out right now. first of all a bf2 server cost cain money, and it would also take away from the dod server. just my opinion, so go easy on the flaming lets wait till something really awesome comes out that way everybody goes in head first and plays.

Comment

Sounds good Jeffro.

Comment

There's Arma2. Here

I don't know all the details except that its like bf2 but bigger and more realistic.
                  Motivate

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
                    in my opinion i don't think anything that good is out right now. first of all a bf2 server cost cain money, and it would also take away from the dod server. just my opinion, so go easy on the flaming lets wait till something really awesome comes out that way everybody goes in head first and plays.
                    You would think after all this time that the bf2 or bf2142 servers would have lowered in price by now I know new games are out there on the horizon but just thought i would ask.

Comment

Originally posted by Furryappleseed View Post
                      There's Arma2. Here

I don't know all the details except that its like bf2 but bigger and more realistic.
                      Go to the link and play the video. Inside of the 1st 5 seconds you will hear 2 sound effects lifted directly from the original Starcraft. Geek points for Rico!

Comment

The problem is they is not many good MP games coming out from what I cain see.

Comment

Arma doesnt look to good... Only play it if CLR server was launched.

Comment

Thats what i thought pumpkin.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                            Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                            widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                            Working...
                            X