Fallout 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fallout 3

Well I hope Fallout 3 will be as good as some of the ss that I have seen! I wonder if it will play along the lines of a Call To Duty , Resident Evil, etc., etc.,Or some other type? I just hope it will be a good game to play.

Think Oblivion with guns.
    [url=http://profile.mygamercard.net/Thrashdragon][img]http://card.mygamercard.net/gelsig/violet/Thrashdragon.png[/img][/url]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/spikedz/TD_Latin.png[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Thrashdragon
      HMMMMMMMM, I guess if it will be along the lines of Oblivion with guns which I never have played Oblivion can you inlighten me on Oblivion and what kind of game it is?

Comment

Very interesting. I wonder if it will be multi-player or single only like Oblivion.
        A change of Pace.
        "All the fun of a clan without the BS" - Cain

Comment

Originally posted by Thrashdragon
          Sigh......

....yup.

Let's just hope Bethesda learned something from Oblivion *cough*consolization*cough*. I'm not going to hold my breath though (though I'll probably get sucked in to drooling over the beautiful screenshots like everyone else :P )

and.....?
          Originally posted by paceman
          Very interesting. I wonder if it will be multi-player or single only like Oblivion.
          No. Please, please, PLEASE no. There aren't enough good single-player games as it is, lets not try and turn everything multiplayer. AFAIK it is only single-player. Supposedly the old owners of the Fallout franchise (Interplay) were supposed to be making a Fallout-based MMO, but atm it looks doomed to fail given how poorly the company is running the project.

Comment

I pray each night that it won't be like buglivion...

Why? Cause these computer generated dungeons felt lame after a short time. Fallout3 has to be more, much more...
            Please like Pocket Radio Player on Facebook to support this little Freeware app.

Comment

I agree with Carbon on the SP mode! I like playing SP just abit more than MP. Lets hope that gaming company's will continue to produce games that can be played on both levels. Sometimes going solo is just what the doctor order.

Comment

Originally posted by Todd98
                I agree with Carbon on the SP mode! I like playing SP just abit more than MP. Lets hope that gaming company's will continue to produce games that can be played on both levels. Sometimes going solo is just what the doctor order.
                Well, in all honesty, there's nothing wrong with a good multiplayer mode. In fact, I usually prefer games that have a MP component EXCEPT when it comes at the expense of the single-player campaign (see Halo 3, COD4, etc.). In a game like Fallout 3, where the developer is charged with making a huge, highly detailed and interactive world to inhabit, any focus on MP would be sure to come at the expense of something in the SP....its just too big to do both justice.

And as for a description of Oblivion Todd, there are plenty of places to find a good / detailed description of it. I'll just sum it up saying that its a decent Action RPG that takes place in a large, open environment. This "world" is sparsely populated with similar looking and sounding NPCs, and a few monsters. Oblivion excels when you just want to run around hacking and slashing your way across a big sparsely-populated world. It doesn't excel much if you are looking for deep RPG elements, a robust dialog system, or a world in which your actions/decisions have an impact.

Comment

SP mode is great, and I've played all the SP's in the orange box lately.
                  Half-Life2, etc...

Getting Crysis soon, and looking for UT3.

When I get burned out of MP gaming, i'll do some SP just to get my
                  sanity back. But then I don't get to play with my buds.
                  ??Click me to donate??

Comment

Originally posted by Dead_And_Gone
                    When I get burned out of MP gaming, i'll do some SP just to get my
                    sanity back. But then I don't get to play with my buds.
                    When I want SP play, I play Tiger Woods PGA Tour 07.
                    A change of Pace.
                    "All the fun of a clan without the BS" - Cain

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                    Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                      by Apache Warrior
                      6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                    • Reply to 6 years
                      by Sirex
                      I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                      Just hit 2.5K miles...
                      5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                    • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                      by Sirex
                      Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                      5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                    • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                      by Sirex
                      Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                      5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                    • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                      by Sirex
                      Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                      5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                    Working...
                    X