Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Confirmed: Call of Duty 7 being developed by Treyarch

Confirmed: Call of Duty 7 being developed by Treyarch : Product Reviews Net

oh god...more cod. . no offense but i tired of cod games. i regret buying waw.
    Hit 'em like comic books, kaboom! pow pow!

Comment

cod4 was my game!!
      The beta of waw told me it was not for me.
      mw2 will hopefully be great.
      cod7 is by treyarch so it will most likely not be for me.
      Motivate

Comment

Originally posted by RuThLeSsKiLLa View Post
        Don't worry, me too I regret buying COD WAW, that game is sooo lame...

MW2 should be great as Infinity War is the firm that develop it. They always made great games just like COD4 that's still my best COD version ever.

Concerning COD7 by Treyarch, I can already say that I won't buy it, Treyarch always messed up everything just like they did with COD3 and now COD5. I really don't understand why Activision still made it with them...

Comment

Cod 4 had everything right. You'd think that Treyarch would learn a thing of two by watching them, but we have what we have. Cod4 is one of the best FPS to ever be created. I hope they can somehow out do themselves on MW2 but we'll see.

The only thing I wanted different in 4 was for the propane bottles to blow up when you shot them.That would have been off the chain fo sho.
          [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Just in case some of you guys arent aware.. Modern Warfare 2 is just Modern Warfare 2, Infinity Ward is not doing another Call of Duty right now.. Modern Warfare 2 is now its own franchise.

Comment

Originally posted by RuThLeSsKiLLa View Post
              ( +1 ) x4 (squared to the 4th)

Comment

I hope Modern Warfare 2 is good. I still play cod4 and that is my favorite game i own followed by dods.
                I really hope MW2 is cool and still feels like COD4.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X