15ms baby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

15ms baby

Hehe.. I called my brother last night and we were discussing some things about where I'm gonna build my house. Which is on the same property where he lives.

We got around discussing some stuff and the new internet connection they just got came up. On a whim I instructed him how to ping the DoD server. (he's kinda technically challenged on computer issues) Anyway, he ran the ping command as instructed and it came back at 15ms. I thought there could be an error. So I had him run it 3 times. 15,16,14.

Now I know that that doesnt equate to game play, and I didnt have him run a traceroute on it to check the hops. But I can tell you this, Its gonna beat the hell outta 600+.

Man I'm gassed up about it. By the time I get home, there will be knew GPU's out and probably processors. Oh, and probably new games too.

I aint been this excited since I found out about girls in 6th grade.

Some kids never grow up no matter how old they get.
    [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

That's one hell of a reversal in pings. I think you're going to own me hehe.

Comment

The server is in Dallas. HolyHandgrenade runs a 5 ping. I hope the two of you do not get on the same team.
      Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
      Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
      I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
      Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Two people with 5 ping are dangerous

Comment

My Ping didnt change none when it changed, im in Western New York

Comment

Holy basically lives across the street from the server.
            He probably patched in directly to the server.
            Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
            Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
            I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
            Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior View Post
              Holy basically lives across the street from the server.
              He probably patched in directly to the server.
              Apache
              Across the street? Nah, more like in my "house".

In case you guys were wondering, I actually live in a data center - so if anyone wants a hookup you know where to look!

"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a Communist."
              - Dom Helder Camara

Comment

Now you'll a new excuse for sucking

Pffft, Apache + anyone = no match for Jackal/scooter combo. I just gotta stop scooter from head bash tking me and we're all set, hehe.
                Nauticas

Comment

pffffffftt! me against any of you "pair" fighters and ill destroy yall

Comment

I'll play anybody long as they aint hackin.
                    [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
                      pffffffftt! me against any of you "pair" fighters and ill destroy yall
                      Must have been someone else I was owning last night with the name of Jeffro.
                      Nauticas

Comment

Originally posted by The Jackal View Post
                        Must have been someone else I was owning last night with the name of Jeffro.
                        must have been someone else after i would get shot he would blow up right next to me

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                        Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                        widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                        Working...
                        X