The Game that Locks Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Game that Locks Up

I am having a problem, when I play BF2142, with all of the latest updates and all of my specs looking better than average, I notice that the game freezes up about 20 minutes from where I first start shooting or when the battle starts or what ever the case may be. Can anyone help me? I didn't have this problem before and I've re-installed and I don't want to reformat my hard drive, so anything anyone can give me would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Maybe your PC / video card or something is overheating after x amount of time.
    [this is where my funky sig would go. But I don't have one.
    So all you get is this crappy text]

Comment

I had this a awhile back... It just freezes 30 minutes into playin? plays the same sounds in a loop?

If yes, well, youre screwed. Only way I was able to fix it was to do a Full System Restore... it wipes your hard drive... then, you reload windows. I dont know the whole procedure.
      Go to your computer manufacturer's help desk and talk to them about it. If its a Gateway, then its exactly the same problem I had

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
      Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
      widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X