Modern warfare 2 gameplay footage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Modern warfare 2 gameplay footage

IGN Video: Modern Warfare 2 PC Games Press Conference - E3 2009: Gameplay Demo

Looks Pretty good.

Blah, At least the video clip is better over the last "tease" clip but wheres the Multiplayer action

Comment

this doesnt look like a game improvement at all, just more stories and new weapons......I'm not buying CoD4 Part 3

Comment

I'm geeked for this. I would be oh so nice if the snowmobiles are on the multiplayer! Even if they aren't, the weapons and the graphics alone ensure days of entertainment for Skud...Modern weapons, FTW.

Comment

Skud I cant wait either, only thing is I hope they dont make the shotty like in WAW the shotty was sh*t in WAW

Comment

Anyone else notice that the guy talking is called Captain MacTavish? Looks like our protagonist got a promotion.

Comment

Originally posted by Pumpkin_Jack View Post
              Skud I cant wait either, only thing is I hope they dont make the shotty like in WAW the shotty was sh*t in WAW
              Ahh, it should be good: this isn't Treyarch. Was nice seeing you in 4 today, PJ!

Comment

It looks like I'm going to after make a return back to cod 4 then

Comment

A.... wait for it...... mazing!

Infinity Ward FTW!

Thanks for the update GR.

Comment

Has anyone else seen the 10 pages of MW2 in the latest Game Informer? If not, here's the PDF: RapidShare: Easy Filehosting

There's some pretty spectacular information in that.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                    Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                    widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X