Post the Odd Things You've Seen Here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Post the Odd Things You've Seen Here

As the title says, anything odd that you've seen about the game should be posted here. Let's see if we can get some head shaking or laughs going on. Can be from the game itself, or forums.

I haven't seen anything outright funny yet, but I've come across the following two nuggets:

1. Post in Epic forum complaining about Shock Combo spam, and how it "takes no skill." Old UT hands know this is a bunch of bs: it's actually pretty hard to pull off shock combos at full speed while dodging around the place. The best part of that thread? The guy names Stinger/minigun and Flak Cannon as weapons of skill.

2. Guy on Cain's Lair server 1, complaining about the poor graphics.

Seen anything good yet?

-Rand
    [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
    Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Heehee. I love #1. Taking down a stinger spammer always puts a smile on my face.

Comment

I played a bunch of rounds last night with [EPIC]WarTourist who as we all know is part of the EPIC team. Several guys were complaining about this or that and then WarTourist would seek them out and kill them. It was actually quite funny as he did this repeatedly.

Comment

I like knocking out the bridge node on Onyx Coast while the enemy Levi is on it making it sink into the water
        Old school or the new, doesn't mean a thing if your heart's not true...

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
        Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
        widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X