Have to say

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have to say

ok guys have to get something off my mind. I HATE SIDI POWER PLANT. lol ok now i'm ok.... does anybody else feel the same way.. i consider a map like this a "squad killer" everybody in your squad just wonders off and does whatever in this map. i just think its too big and open. anybody agree? disagree? cain if there was a common consensus could we wipe it off the map rotation? if not, no biggie i'm just complaining lol. well heres my poll.
    yes
    0%
    no
    0%

I voted no. I think that it is actually a good squade map if you have a good squad that listns to orders. Its really easy for both sides to win if you have the right ppl on your side and not abunch of stat whores. IMPO i think this is a good map and should stay on the rotation.

Comment

I think the one in the winter scene... wall running down the center area... alot of room but burned out areas that can be hand to hand, or open areas for tanks... is what should be replaced.

Comment

We need less maps that favor the EU side so any Head-On ones get my vote as a keeper.

Comment

Too true kurlon. This ones a great map, just b/c you overplayed it during the demo ... doesn't mean its not a good map.

Comment

I vote no. I already find myself not playing the Lair as much as usual in favor of titan maps or maps we don't run (and in which I can get a hard to get award, like one that requires lots of time in something ) because of the ones in the rotation that are seriously unbalanced against the PAC and therefore are not fun. Got to keep the head-on, more balanced maps in play.

-Rand
            [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
            Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
            Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
              by Apache Warrior
              6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
            • Reply to 6 years
              by Sirex
              I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
              Just hit 2.5K miles...
              5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
            • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
              by Sirex
              Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
              5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
            • Reply to Hell Let Loose
              by Sirex
              Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
              5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
            • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
              by Sirex
              Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
              5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
            Working...
            X