• Show
Clear All

Tuesday ??

Anyone ????

I'll be on in about half an hour
    Ahhh...the power of cheese!

Comment

Transformers 2 tonight..

"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a Communist."
      - Dom Helder Camara

Comment

Originally posted by H0ly-H@nd-Gr3nade View Post
        Transformers 2 tonight..

Comment

*sigh*...I can't play. I am getting an error saying there's something wrong with my files and they need to be redownloaded. I googled the error and a lot of people are saying to reinstall the game, which means I have to go through the hassle of backing stuff up and redownloading and I don't feel like doing that right now. I'll try to have it working by tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by ch33s3r View Post
            *sigh*...I can't play. I am getting an error saying there's something wrong with my files and they need to be redownloaded. I googled the error and a lot of people are saying to reinstall the game, which means I have to go through the hassle of backing stuff up and redownloading and I don't feel like doing that right now. I'll try to have it working by tomorrow
            Server is down anyway. I had a problem like that once. It only downloaded the files it needed.

Comment

Night meeting tonight, evening meeting and Transformers 2 tomorrow.

Just got home, and my new video card was waiting, so that's next.

-Rand
              [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
              Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

My son went to the midnight showing last night. He isn't up yet so I haven't heard how he liked it. I expect it was a lot.
                Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X