Joining 2142!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joining 2142!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys finally i'm able to play bf2142, my computer died and i had to get a new one and i couldn't find any drivers for quad processer support until today from ea but i'll be on later on and hopefully i'll be able to pwn u guys wit my lambert unless my skills have rusted away!!!!!! lol
    YES....
    0%
    and...YES
    0%
    [IMG]http://i562.photobucket.com/albums/ss69/chris2118/battlefield_3copy.jpg[/IMG]
    X...Noob Slasher...X

I have the Lambert also.
    Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
    Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
    I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
    Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

yes so you get me with the lambert... but then i get you with my claymore style mine. I looked at my graph of stats and my kill ratios go so weird and you can tell when i am trying for knife kills.

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior
        I have the Lambert also.
        Apache
        Yea during the beta i was reli good wit the lambert #1 not to brag but i like its rapid shooting and its accuracy is good also
        [IMG]http://i562.photobucket.com/albums/ss69/chris2118/battlefield_3copy.jpg[/IMG]
        X...Noob Slasher...X

Comment

Chris, just get your butt in here and have some fun with us. you have been missed, so bring your Lambert or a pointed stick and I am sure you will do just fine.

Comment

Hey, get in there soldier!!! I'd almost give up my dog tags...... er... um nah!

MD

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
            Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
            widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X