Cross Fire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cross Fire

Hey guys!! It's me 6 It's been a long time since I came here hehe, hope you all doing good and having fun playing.

I'm here to propose something to you guys, specially Cain ^^

Since I've stopped playing COD4 'cause my new machine runs it like shit ( and I don't understand why, it's better than the other one lol ) I've been playing a new game, downloaded, totally free: CrossFire. Maybe some of you guys heard about it, maybe not.

Graphics are not like COD or any games with big budgets, that's sure, but game play is very, very, veryy ( Did I say very? ) FUN.

So today, I thought that it might be a good idea to introduce a new game to the CLR familly and we could play together again, just like the old time ^^

Anyway, if some of you want to try it, here are the links:

HTML Code:
    http://crossfire.subagames.com/index.aspx?from=&subid=
    First, register yourself on the forum, then download the game, it's free

Install it, when you get to the log-in menu, try both of your nicknames ( the registration ask 2 names ) because I'm not sure which one is the good one, but you should put the same password or save it in a file in your documents.

Hope to see some of you in there, feel free to add me to your friend list: Inferni

See ya soon

6Pounder

Free games are blekh! And besides, it's only 4 months 11 hours 40 minutes and 13-14 (15 16 17...) seconds until MW2 comes out.

Comment

This one is very nice K ...

Comment

I'll check it out maybe ill play

Comment

when i played this game, the first thought that popped into my head was "Oh great another CS remake...." but after playing for a few hours it got kinda fun, once u get out of the rookie server the game is WAAAAY better.

Comment

True ^^

Comment

So any kind of interest of founding a CLR clan..?

Comment

looks not.. K then, see ya guys.

Comment

We have had a couple over the years. The biggest and best known was -=]CL[=-.
                  Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                  Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                  I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                  Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

sorry, but I didn't understand what you said Apache

Comment

-=]CL[=- was a clan made up of Cain's Lair Members. The clan were all players that had met and played here. The CL stood for Cain's Lair. They supported Cain's Lair but were not supported by Cain. Most were really nice guys.
                      Apache

I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                      Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Is that was that tag is i've seen it around on the servers before.

Comment

A few CL members still play here. Although it is mostly newer clan members. Ozzmark is one.
                          Apache

Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

ohhhhh so it's a clan for Cain's Lair but not officially recognize by Cain?

Comment

Yep, although the clan lost a lot of good members to WOW when it first came out.
                              It is still around although there are not a lot of active members. And it was and still is a CSS Clan.
                              Apache

Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                              Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X