Modern Warfare 2 Hardened Edition for PC O.o

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Modern Warfare 2 Hardened Edition for PC O.o

Some of us already know that us PC players wont get the Prestige Version of MW2. I was disappointed, I said "Oh well", and I moved on. Now this is old news but I just found out that we (PC) wont be getting the Hardened Edition of MW2.... That piss me off. I havent reserved mine yet but man...I just like to have a collectors/hardened version. They (Infinity Ward's) are forgetting how COD series came to light. Unless they got something up there sleeves for us, they are really trying to push us to console. Granted I have a 360 but I rather play FPS on PC. Sorry I just need to vent

I agree wholeheartedly, man.

Comment

Originally posted by Skud View Post
      I agree wholeheartedly, man.
      I agree 100%

Comment

umm..... are you sure there isn't a hardened edition for PC? Because 402 tweeted that there will be one. If he mis-tweeted then we must tweet the living hell outta his tweet.

Comment

Oh wtf
          enough said

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
            umm..... are you sure there isn't a hardened edition for PC? Because 402 tweeted that there will be one. If he mis-tweeted then we must tweet the living hell outta his tweet.
            can you post a link or pic of his tweet? Cause I stop reading 402, and Josh Olin (JD_2020) tweets cause of people's random crap people been posting. infinityward modernware2 forums turn to mainly for console gamers now.

i looked up Gamestop, Bestbuy, Amazon and they all don't have Hardened Edition for PC listed

No Modern Warfare 2 Hardened Edition For PC News - TotalVideoGames.com

IGN: Modern Warfare 2 PC Not Getting Special Editions

Comment

lol you're right. No hardened edition for PC. Let me tell you a short story about my pre-order. The clerk said I was the first one to order MW2 for PC and I obviously got regular edition. Other than you, Caddys, not many people would pay 20 extra bucks for a steel case and a booklet that you'll be able to check out online for free. So it's Activision's idea and yes I was upset at first, but when figured out the reasoning I'm fine with it. And there is still that point of console gamers... *snork* buh you guise get free map packs and dedicated servers with more than 16 players *snork*

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
                lol you're right. No hardened edition for PC. Let me tell you a short story about my pre-order. The clerk said I was the first one to order MW2 for PC and I obviously got regular edition. Other than you, Caddys, not many people would pay 20 extra bucks for a steel case and a booklet that you'll be able to check out online for free. So it's Activision's idea and yes I was upset at first, but when figured out the reasoning I'm fine with it. And there is still that point of console gamers... *snork* buh you guise get free map packs and dedicated servers with more than 16 players *snork*

lol I remember the day when I reserved COD world at war at gamestop, I said, "I want to reserved the Call of duty world at war" The guy got my info and asked "for 360?" I said "PC" and he gave me a funny look. lol

When I went to go pick up my reserved COD World at war collectors edition, I gave them my receipt and they got me a 360 collectors version. I said it was suppose to be for PC. Another guy double check my order and gave me the correct version... at almost every stoplight, I keeped checking the game just to make sure its for PC lol

Anyway I havent reserverd mine yet cause I like to keep my reserved ticket in my wallet (so I don't lose it) and the lame receipt paper they used tend to fad

Comment

Originally posted by Caddys83 View Post
                  Anyway I havent reserverd mine yet cause I like to keep my reserved ticket in my wallet (so I don't lose it) and the lame receipt paper they used tend to fad
                  lol I framed my receipt and hanged it above my bed. A couple of MW2 related dreams.... WHY SOAP MACTAVISH, WHY!!!!!!!

OK no, I'm not that nuts... or am I?

Comment

Face it guys. Game developers are trying to force everyone to consoles as much as humanly possible. They hope to only have to develope for platformers and save the expence of a separate pc edition.

I think the worst case is EA buying exclusive rights to make NFL games and then not making a pc version of Madden for the last 2 years.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnyRico View Post
                      Face it guys. Game developers are trying to force everyone to consoles as much as humanly possible. They hope to only have to develope for platformers and save the expence of a separate pc edition.

I think the worst case is EA buying exclusive rights to make NFL games and then not making a pc version of Madden for the last 2 years.
                      Developers are probably also looking at the fact that for $300 and change folks can buy a console but probably not a game ready PC (a gpu and ram, perhaps)...so if they save cash by developing for only one platform, they will go for the platform that most people can afford.

The sports games I don't mind being console only, I like them better on consoles omg! (ie. football and racing), but they'd damned well better not continue to give up on shooters, RTS and everything else that I prefer for the PC!...I'll become Amish or something.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                      Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                        by Apache Warrior
                        6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                      • Reply to 6 years
                        by Sirex
                        I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                        Just hit 2.5K miles...
                        5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                      • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                        by Sirex
                        Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                        5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                      • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                        by Sirex
                        Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                        5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                      • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                        by Sirex
                        Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                        5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                      Working...
                      X