Brain Fart - How to put CLR into player name

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brain Fart - How to put CLR into player name

Okay I went to place the CLR tag for my soilder and it will not let me do it. I saw a post here on how to get our tag by our soilders name but had a brain fart and forgot which post it was. HELP!

in COD 4 ??

Can someone help him ??

Comment

You can just set up a profile under your account for example I am LIMEY_CLR
      [img]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y56/vitopagano/CoD2/limeyfunny.jpg[/img]
      [img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y232/english911/admin.jpg[/img]
      [size=4][color=blue][url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url][/color][/size]

Comment

I did a search with no results. Oh well I will just go with Limey's suggestion.

Comment

Todd, you are a mind reader. I was just thinking about this today. We had to do this in BF2 and that thread got revived for BF Pirates. I will go look for it.

I set up BlackArrow for COD4, but don't want to go to far rank-wise without getting the CLR in my player name

Comment

Im sure this works !!!

if you open up the console by pressing the button to the left of the number one key ` and type name {CLR} in your name

something like that will find out for deffo

Phil

Comment

This works:

Load game and log into your account -

Go to - Options
              Go to - Multiplayer Options
              Go to - Display name

Backspace it out and make your name with tags as you like it - spaces work fine here.

Your Profile will still be BlackArrow (in my case) but the player name in game is {CLR}BlackArrow.

Todd I also edited the title of your thread to make it obvious what the subject is - easier for everyone to find later.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackArrow
                This works:

Go to - Options
                Go to - Display name

Backspace it out and make your name with tags as you like it - spaces work fine here.

Your Profile will still be BlackArrow (in my case) but the player name in game is {CLR}BlackArrow.

Nice work BA! I made mine LIMEY_CLR regardless of it being a game at the Lair or not I always wear this tag with pride. Now I can add {CLR} to the front too! WOOT!
                [img]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y56/vitopagano/CoD2/limeyfunny.jpg[/img]
                [img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y232/english911/admin.jpg[/img]
                [size=4][color=blue][url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url][/color][/size]

Comment

so it'll look like?... "{CLR}LIMEY_CLR"?
                  [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/echosofbliss/seiko8wy.gif[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR}seikoAF
                    so it'll look like?... "{CLR}LIMEY_CLR"?
                    actually Limey can change it to {CLR}Limey for in game without losing his rank. Profile will still be Limey-CLR

Comment

Blargh, "{CLR} Robotbanana" is too long. Now my name will have to be "{CLR}RobotBanan"

Comment

This works:

Go to - Options
                        Go to - Display name

Todd I also edited the title of your thread to make it obvious what the subject is - easier for everyone to find later.

Cool Beans Blackarrow Thank You for the help and input.

Comment

Got my tag on Blackarrow, Thanks to you.

Comment

Glad to hear that Todd. Too bad this thing doesn't have a friends list.

But with XFire we can keep track of each other and when we have a friendly neighborhood server we will know where to find each other.

Comment

Glad to hear that Todd. Too bad this thing doesn't have a friends list.

But with XFire we can keep track of each other and when we have a friendly neighborhood server we will know where to find each other.
                              Cain said that that finding friends be be coming soon.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                              Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                                by Apache Warrior
                                6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                              • Reply to 6 years
                                by Sirex
                                I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                                Just hit 2.5K miles...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                              • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                                by Sirex
                                Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                              • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                                by Sirex
                                Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                              • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                                by Sirex
                                Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                              Working...
                              X