Good Fun Tonight!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Fun Tonight!!

Had some fun with rafles and Dennis tonight. Too bad about their high ping...rafles was conrantly above 500..LOL. It was a lot of fun until the guys who have a kill death ratio of 65-3 came on along with the nade spammers. We need to choose different servers. Thanks for a good time tonight!!
    We work in the dark, to serve the light. We are Assassins.

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

It was fun until my ping started suxing pretty bad i think i have a virus on my computer somehow, i think is time for the every 3 month re-install or maybe i'm illegaly crossing the border with my connection ROFL
    1. Is been always fun play with Dennism7 and now with you too Kyler you're a big a** kicker!!
    2. Definitely for next time we need to find a server with at least 1 rule other than no-hacking...
    3. We need a better way to communicate because at the beginning was a mess and also for those servers where they don't have VOiP

but in the mean time we can still use this tool to get together:
    http://www.game-monitor.com/search.php?search={CLR}&type=player

or install xfire, my xfire user is rafles34... i think

Comment

i had a good time but folks were in aww of my giant ping so i could not play as usual

Comment

Originally posted by rafles
        It was fun until my ping started suxing pretty bad i think i have a virus on my computer somehow, i think is time for the every 3 month re-install or maybe i'm illegaly crossing the border with my connection ROFL
        1. Is been always fun play with Dennism7 and now with you too Kyler you're a big a** kicker!! :shock
        .....oh gosh...thanks...LOL

Rafles, you have played with me before...Great FUN!!!
        We work in the dark, to serve the light. We are Assassins.

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

Comment

Well we were playing again with Dennism and Dead and gone, good rounds until... my computer freeze.
          I fix my computer problem with the ping by reducing the graphics resolution.

Comment

had fun fellas but the voice wasn't working it gave me a green icon but nothing

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
            Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
            widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X