New MW2 Multiplayer Footage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New MW2 Multiplayer Footage

People. Get ready to pass out. A crap load of videos. Over 20 minutes of matches.

Modern Warfare 2 Video Game | Reviews, Trailers & Interviews | GameTrailers.com

xoxo

Thanks!

Comment

That looks sweet

Comment

HA HAHA... Tough crowd. At around 0:22-29 the crowd dont seem to enthusiast about the game lol

YouTube - Modern Warfare 2 - Press Event Presentation Part 1 (Cam)

Comment

I've got to say, these videos reconfirm my extreme overall ambivalence about this game. It looks like it plays EXACTLY like COD4 (which was the main problem with WaW), but they just kicked up the graphics quality by 30 percent, and the consolization/arcadization factor up by 300 percent.

Why, pray tell, do we need a game that gives us bonuses for simply making a 50 yard kill? How many different types of popups and arcade-like achievements are we going to see in addition to the actual achivements of COD4?

I haven't liked anything I've seen on this game yet, except the promise that the single-player mode may be pretty fun.

-Rand
          [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
          Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

I have just Noticed the MP maps are not that big they look like the same size as cod mw

Comment

So much negativity man. It's the single most anticipated release of the decade. After Duke Nukem Forever-NotComingOut. If you don't get it, then you have nothing to talk about next to the water cooler

Comment

i still dont see much of a difference between this n cod4 for mp mostly except a few extras perks, but only the sp that people should be looking forward too.
                Hit 'em like comic books, kaboom! pow pow!

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
                  So much negativity man. It's the single most anticipated release of the decade. After Duke Nukem Forever-NotComingOut. If you don't get it, then you have nothing to talk about next to the water cooler
                  Depends if you have a arse kicking rig already,(which I don't) but GR does.

Comment

Originally posted by Philgod111 View Post
                    Depends if you have a arse kicking rig already,(which I don't) but GR does.
                    He mate when I get back drop me a line and let me know what kind of Budget you have and I'm sure we can put something together for you mate I have a Nice Hd for you and some other parts.
                    Last edited by Ghost_Rain; 19 Sep 2009, 04:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost_Rain View Post
                      He mate when I get back drop me a line and let me know what kind of Budget you have and I'm sure we can put some get as rig together for you mate I have a Nice Hd for you and some other parts.
                      Cheers mate

Comment

Lucky players

Comment

No they are not. They are having to playing on a console.
                          Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                          Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                          I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                          Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

WELL i order the game MW2,at gamestop,the price is with tax $64.00.I know that not alot of people here like the game,but with me,i like all the CODs,i enjoy playing them,but i enjoy playing them more with all my friends here,that is to me which more fun.....moe.

Comment

More than likely i will buy it as for PG don't know if she will get this game or not.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                              Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                                by Apache Warrior
                                6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                              • Reply to 6 years
                                by Sirex
                                I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                                Just hit 2.5K miles...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                              • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                                by Sirex
                                Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                              • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                                by Sirex
                                Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                              • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                                by Sirex
                                Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                              Working...
                              X