Modern Warfare 2 newest trailer "Infamy"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Modern Warfare 2 newest trailer "Infamy"

YouTube - Modern Warfare 2 Infamy (Official HD)

I wish they would put more effort into a trailer with more of the multiplayer and coop side of the game and less trailers about the single player campaign that will prolly be 3 to 4 hours long
    [url=http://profile.xfire.com/guile787][img]http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/1/guile787.png[/img][/url]

Well, I'd rather have them spend ALL of their time on getting the game ready on time for its release...at least that's my way of looking at this positively. Nice graphics, btw.

Comment

Originally posted by Skud View Post
      Well, I'd rather have them spend ALL of their time on getting the game ready on time for its release...at least that's my way of looking at this positively. Nice graphics, btw.
      You know, this is something that is bothering me. 4zero2 has said the game is done since the begining of Sept. and they are "polishing" the game. 4zero2 also said there will be no beta release. Something tells me the game could come with full of bugs since we can't try it out and report our findings as we all know our PC's are not the same.

Who knows, maybe their game testers are good and Im just over reacting. maybe they will do a beta release but they are just beening hush hush about it. Either way, Im ready and have my reserved. I hope the gamestop I reserved the game from will have a midnight release. I already ask for the day off from work... I will be stocked up on Monster and Dr. Peper drinks

Comment

I want this game more and more every day. I am looking forward to the sp campaign. I have just been wanting a good sp mode to play through (to the point I just beat bioshock...again) and cod4's was one of the better ones in recent memory. It may not be the best in terms in story but the execution will no doubt be great.
        Motivate

Comment

I have mine pre-ordered through Amazon. I know when it comes out all other game servers will probably be dead for quite a while. I think this is gonna be their biggest sale yet. Everyone has been foamin at the mouth in anticipation.Me included.

I wonder if Cain is gonna up the score count some. There are always rank up servers at the start of any of the new ones that come out. Just wondering.
          [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} Cobalt View Post

I wonder if Cain is gonna up the score count some. There are always rank up servers at the start of any of the new ones that come out. Just wondering.
            I hope not, actually. If I remember correctly it's when our WAW server went to 1,000 pts per kill or whatever that numbers started to drop. After all the hype I don't want to level out in five days: I want the game/challenges to last.

Comment

Originally posted by Skud View Post
              I hope not, actually. If I remember correctly it's when our WAW server went to 1,000 pts per kill or whatever that numbers started to drop. After all the hype I don't want to level out in five days: I want the game/challenges to last.

Makes sense to me. But, there will be some that will come and join us that have leveled up to the top. Kinda puts the rest of us at a disadvantage. I'm kinda torn on that from both sides. I dont mind the competition, but on the other hand some weapons and perks do help people overcome inadequacies and give advantage where you might have none. I guess its a trade off.

Kinda like dead silent in Cod4. That one perk alone can give one heck of an advantage. Specially if you're playin and there arent too many people in the game. When a lot is goin on , not so much.

I"m with you on this one Skud, but unfortunately most kiddies dont think the same way we do. And its all about being on top and showin off. Guess that comes from us being old.
              [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
              Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                by Apache Warrior
                6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
              • Reply to 6 years
                by Sirex
                I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                Just hit 2.5K miles...
                5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
              • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                by Sirex
                Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
              • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                by Sirex
                Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
              • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                by Sirex
                Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
              Working...
              X