Modern Warfare Update 122389283 and 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Modern Warfare Update 122389283 and 1

So I'm following Robert on Twitter and he is saying some juicy stuff. Modern Warfare 2 | SPIKE
    Above link is to a full 21 minute episode from GTTV aired on Spike TV 2 days ago. Lots of footage.

From Twitter...

1. 3 Modes. Single, Co-op, multi
    2. Regualr, Hardened, and Vetran difficulties. No recruit (sadface)
    3. There are no dogs in MP but there will be dogs in Spec Ops (Co-op mode, one of many)
    4. If FF is on, and you run around with an RPG killing your team and yourself- RPG won't effect your teammates, just enemies and yourself (You deserved it!)
    5. On challenges 'Challenges per weapon, per class, and even weapons per attachment. Lots more challenges and different types of challenges.'
    6. You canNOT customize how your player look. i.e. ghuili suits, sun glasses etc. Which is not cool since I'll probably be that same black guy running with an RPG, jumping around like a maniac in CoD4...
    7. Game mode Breach and Clear is going to be epin... You put C4 on a wall, blow wall up, and KILL EVERYTHING THAT MOVES!!!!!!! it's Co-Op.
    8. I think this is a 360 issue but since you cannot kick people from public matches on LIVE. A Ricochet List will kick people automatically for shooting other teammates. Damage is also reflective. (No other details are given)
    9. You can now crawl while in Last Stand. lol it's gonna be epic following people crawling and doing dirty stuff to them
    10. Co-op ranking and MP ranking will be separate.

Finally
    ' No answer to tweet. PC officially is not delayed unless I update otherwise. Wouldn't know if it's delayed till at least next week'

Good day sir. I SAID GOOD DAY!

You forgot about the juggernaut co-op mode.

Modern Warfare 2: Co-op mode and Juggernaut enemies revealed : Product Reviews Net

Comment

If everything works ok, I'll make my own special announcment Wednesday. PC's game can be delay now for all I care lol

Comment

Originally posted by Caddys83 View Post
        If everything works ok, I'll make my own special announcment Wednesday. PC's game can be delay now for all I care lol
        All I gotta say is that it's a special surprise. Expect me to blow up from jealousy.

*NO HE IS NOT PREGNANT, again*

Comment

New rig perhaps?

Comment

Well it sounds like alot of new neat stuff that we can do however i still can't get past the throwing knife thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Todd98 View Post
              New rig perhaps?
              He forgot to announce it...

I'll xfire the little booger and make him tell you!

Comment

New rig perhaps?
                no better

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
                He forgot to announce it...

I'll xfire the little booger and make him tell you!
                I havent forgot, I'm just been waiting for the list to show up so I have something to back it up but I'll just go ahead and say something...

I went to gamestop on the 1st of october to reserved the MW2 game for PC, I was asking about the midnight release info and he mention of a contest that will be going on. I didnt think much of it untill I got and Email (mailing list) from gamestop so I check it out.

GameStop - Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

Twice a day, there is a contest until the day of the mw2 game release. You can win t-shirts, dog tag, soap bar, mw2 game controller ect ect... there could be 20 shirts give a way, 100 dog tags and stuff like that. there are 5 main prize;
                H2 hummer,
                Polaris Snowmobile,
                Ducati hypermotard dirtbike
                Zodiac inflatable boat
                and russian briefcase with ruble money

I been entering twice a day to perhaps I win some lil goodies on the contest. Well one day I got a call and I didnt know who the number was cause of the area code so I let it go to my voice mail. It was from gamestop telling me I won the contest and to call back... He didnt say what I won so I'm thinking I won some little goodies I was telling phantom and trying to think what it could be that I won. Well I call back and it turns out I won the Polaris Snowmobile

At first, when he told me that I won, I thought something else. I asked him "ok so am I one of the finalist (cause some of the prizes can have multiple winners) or did I actually won it. And he explain it that I won...

I can't go too much into details cause of the paper work contract and the agreement that I sign but I am very happy.

The reason I havent say anything since I made the last post is cause I been waiting for gamestop to post the winnners. I was told my name will be on gamestop. I told Phantom and Gimmie my real name so they can also vertify me as a winner and my first name is also on myspace

Comment

no better

I havent forgot, I'm just been waiting for the list to show up so I have something to back it up but I'll just go ahead and say something...

I went to gamestop on the 1st of october to reserved the MW2 game for PC, I was asking about the midnight release info and he mention of a contest that will be going on. I didnt think much of it untill I got and Email (mailing list) from gamestop so I check it out.

GameStop - Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

Twice a day, there is a contest until the day of the mw2 game release. You can win t-shirts, dog tag, soap bar, mw2 game controller ect ect... there could be 20 shirts give a way, 100 dog tags and stuff like that. there are 5 main prize;
                  H2 hummer,
                  Polaris Snowmobile,
                  Ducati hypermotard dirtbike
                  Zodiac inflatable boat
                  and russian briefcase with ruble money

I been entering twice a day to perhaps I win some lil goodies on the contest. Well one day I got a call and I didnt know who the number was cause of the area code so I let it go to my voice mail. It was from gamestop telling me I won the contest and to call back... He didnt say what I won so I'm thinking I won some little goodies I was telling phantom and trying to think what it could be that I won. Well I call back and it turns out I won the Polaris Snowmobile

At first, when he told me that I won, I thought something else. I asked him "ok so am I one of the finalist (cause some of the prizes can have multiple winners) or did I actually won it. And he explain it that I won...

I can't go too much into details cause of the paper work contract and the agreement that I sign but I am very happy.

The reason I havent say anything since I made the last post is cause I been waiting for gamestop to post the winnners. I was told my name will be on gamestop. I told Phantom and Gimmie my real name so they can also vertify me as a winner and my first name is also on myspace

Oh cool, Congratz : Please let us know what you won.

Comment

That's very cool. Check out the page too:

"Prize was awared to GameStop pre-order customer Lincoln from Oklahoma City, OK on October 7, 2009 at 11: 10 :09 pm."

Congrats! Now, what are you going to do with a snowmobile in Oklahoma?

-Rand

P.S. 100,000 Rubles equals 3,400 US dollars (!).
                    [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
                    Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Oh cool, Congratz : Please let us know what you won.
                      thanks, I won the snowmobile

Originally posted by Rand{CLR} View Post
                      That's very cool. Check out the page too:

"Prize was awared to GameStop pre-order customer Lincoln from Oklahoma City, OK on October 7, 2009 at 11: 10 :09 pm."

Congrats! Now, what are you going to do with a snowmobile in Oklahoma?

-Rand

P.S. 100,000 Rubles equals 3,400 US dollars (!).
                      thanks, where did u find this info? I been lookin up and down on the gamestop site

Oh and yeah, we dont get much snow here. I guess I'll play in the ice or mud lol

Comment

thanks, where did u find this info? I been lookin up and down on the gamestop site
                        I clicked your link, then "prizes" on the navigation bar. Not that hard.

-Rand
                        [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
                        Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Rand{CLR} View Post
                          I clicked your link, then "prizes" on the navigation bar. Not that hard.

-Rand
                          OMG I 'm such a fool lol I been checking the gamestop.com site all this time cause I expected to be on the gamestop sweepstakes winners list link

Thanks alot

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 3
                          Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                          widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                          Working...
                          X