Hate to brag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hate to brag

After coming back from a server crash wtih a mere 20 peeps on me and my teh uber CLR squad with carbon me ladymgs, suberbadace, and some other people I wasnt expectinng much...not alot of people maybe 40 points. No my squad AMAZED me and got me pumped. Here are my stats. I love you guys!
    I got Silver squad leader

Gold squad leader

Silver Recon

Cheif Petty officer Silver(knew this was coming)

BUT ZOMG!!! no wayChief Petty officer GOLD

And some ribbon

This is my final awards

My score

And some titan stuff i got yesterday

Plus
    Yes
    0%
    No
    0%
    [url=http://2142-stats.com/baller4life+stats.html][img]http://sigs.2142-stats.com/baller4life_player_650.png[/img][/url]
    [url=www.cainslair.com][img]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n20/baller4life2468/bf2142sig.jpg[/img][/url]

lol I'm either killing or being killed in every one of those Camp G shots. Twas a lot of fun.....wish the server would have seeded better though, I don't think we broke 30 and it was lower when I left :P

GJ leading Baller....now use those fancy new unlocks to get an Otus and show us where those darn cloaked players are hiding.

Its too bad we lost both games...the rest of our team wouldn't stop dying though, no matter how many times we rezzed them

Comment

Beautiful round, Baller!!

Comment

Originally posted by Storm_Shadow
        Beautiful round, Baller!!
        Thanks Storm

I hear you carbon a dying was bountiful.
        I got the first unlock for the Pilum and I got the last unlock b4 the Lambert so i can field upgrade the pilum now
        [url=http://2142-stats.com/baller4life+stats.html][img]http://sigs.2142-stats.com/baller4life_player_650.png[/img][/url]
        [url=www.cainslair.com][img]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n20/baller4life2468/bf2142sig.jpg[/img][/url]

Comment

Congrats Baller.
          Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
          Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
          I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
          Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

errm poll again?..

Comment

Congrats on the badges, but that beacon placement to let you on the roof? Not cool.

If you were supposed to get on those roofs in that location, there would be ladders.

-Rand
              [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
              Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

so it is against rules to go on roofs that dont have ladders? i saw that on the trial. pretty easy to kill em as iti s.

Comment

GJ Baller.. Glad I could assist you I have to say though, you and Carbon fight like sisters.. LOL. j/k.. Seriously, do u 2 know each other in person

I need to do some serious remapping because my weapons aren't working right on the number pad. I have to use my mouse scroll and there was a few times I was trying to revive someone and ended up throwing a nade instead

As for my dog tags, I got yours first :P
                  So go on, go on be your own, go on be your own star!
                  A superstar in my eyes!

Comment

Originally posted by imlittlev
                    so it is against rules to go on roofs that dont have ladders? i saw that on the trial. pretty easy to kill em as iti s.
                    as what i heard it is legal, and nothing so far has been said from cain. I just think its more unsportsman like... especially when you were complaining about people on the roofs when i was in your squad.

Comment

Originally posted by lady-MGS
                      GJ Baller.. Glad I could assist you I have to say though, you and Carbon fight like sisters.. LOL. j/k.. Seriously, do u 2 know each other in person

I need to do some serious remapping because my weapons aren't working right on the number pad. I have to use my mouse scroll and there was a few times I was trying to revive someone and ended up throwing a nade instead

lady use the mouse scroll for the weapon changes as well. Problem with some of the unlocks... as you put them in they will change what is where.

Comment

Good one Lady-MGS, and good playing last night with you as well.
                        Even with messed up keybindings, you still made those buggers pay dearly.

I do tend to get "spirited" in voice chat, but its all in good fun. Sometimes a little motivation (or a little petty bickering) can go a long way. And some of it was just plain funny (the conversation about a lightpole and a spawn beacon comes to mind)

@Rand: Rooftop podding is illegal? When did that happen? Both teams were doing it all game, so there was no unfair advantage or anything. Hmmm....any official Cain's Lair word on this?

Comment

CarbonFire

I do tend to get "spirited" in voice chat, but its all in good fun. Sometimes a little motivation (or a little petty bickering) can go a long way. And some of it was just plain funny (the conversation about a lightpole and a spawn beacon comes to mind)

OO I know it's all in fun. I got a kick out of you two. Me and Stinger were laughing. I know I said a lot more then you guys heard but I keep hitting the B and by the time I realize it, it's to late.. lol
                          A superstar in my eyes!

Comment

Originally posted by CarbonFire

Good one Lady-MGS, and good playing last night with you as well.
                            Even with messed up keybindings, you still made those buggers pay dearly.

@Rand: Rooftop podding is illegal? When did that happen? Both teams were doing it all game, so there was no unfair advantage or anything. Hmmm....any official Cain's Lair word on this?
                            Rooftop podding is not illegal. But as I said, it's not cool. I think it's borderline exploiting. Like I said, if you could get on the roof legit they would have a ladder. There's got to be places that are nearly impossible to hit in some maps that you can pod to with the proper beacon placement, some of which are going to be so well hidden that a zeller isn't going to find them. Probably a bunch of them in Fall of Berlin for example. So :P to rooftop podding...and RDX jumping. Go play quake if you want to rocket jump.

-Rand
                            [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
                            Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Rooftop podding is not illegal. But as I said, it's not cool. I think it's borderline exploiting. Like I said, if you could get on the roof legit they would have a ladder. There's got to be places that are nearly impossible to hit in some maps that you can pod to with the proper beacon placement, some of which are going to be so well hidden that a zeller isn't going to find them. Probably a bunch of them in Fall of Berlin for example. So to rooftop podding...and RDX jumping. Go play quake if you want to rocket jump.

-Rand
                              Sorry, I didn't quit understand the pod until now I know this game hasn't been out that long but as is, I'm so far behind it's unreal. I do understand the situation now.

When I started playing BF2, I read tons of forums stuff on the do's and don'ts and I need to go find me some 2142 reading stuff so that I don't get into trouble in the future
                              A superstar in my eyes!

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                              Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                                by Apache Warrior
                                6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                              • Reply to 6 years
                                by Sirex
                                I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                                Just hit 2.5K miles...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                              • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                                by Sirex
                                Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                              • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                                by Sirex
                                Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                              • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                                by Sirex
                                Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                              Working...
                              X