Far cry anyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Far cry anyone

Ok I was looking a game this morning on my Desk and found Far Cry I was shock to find out it will run on Vista and I forgot how good the game was to play hear some ss to take you back.

.... I cant help but say this, but the graphics strike me as "plushy" in some way. Maybe its the fuzzy, pretty grass.
    Don't get me wrong, it looks nice... but it doesnt look right for being shot at, covered in blood, and burning; common occurences in FPS's.

Anyway, a friend of mine has this and he says that if he hadnt decided to downgrade to Vista, he would rather have spent his money on Crysis.
    which I gather from the other threads, doesnt work on Vista unless you spend hundreds working on the computer

Comment

Far Cry dates back to 2004! and still is a great game.

I love Crysis, though my "dated" amd x2 4600+ and Geforce 8800gts is no match for Vista and the game.
      Please like Pocket Radio Player on Facebook to support this little Freeware app.

Comment

lol my sense of good graphics was spoiled by crysis. Now far cry doesnt look so good anymore!

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
        Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
        widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X