Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Things in TF2 have obviously changed....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Things in TF2 have obviously changed....

I'm going to need some assistance in playing this game again.... what the heck did they do to everthing in it?

Soooo confused...

They brought you back....that's what changed

Comment

Originally posted by darth_nevus View Post
      I'm going to need some assistance in playing this game again.... what the heck did they do to everthing in it?

Soooo confused...
      I'll tell you, it is a MUCH better game than the last time we played it. all sorts of cool perks and achievements, and I know very little client side, my focus has been on the server, but I'm gonna learn !!

Comment

Great to see you back on the forums Nevus!!
        [this is where my funky sig would go. But I don't have one.
        So all you get is this crappy text]

Comment

Snipers can now kill people.
          Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
          Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
          I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
          Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Btw Apache if you didn't already know, one of the sniper unlocks is The Razorback. You can swap out your SMG for The Razorback once you unlock it. It's a large shield you wear on your back and it will block a spy's backstab but it will shatter once they stab it once so you better be ready to unzoom and turn around if they get it. The only thing that sucks though is one of the Spy's unlocks is The Ambassador, a pistol that crits on headshots. So if a spy sees you wearing The Razorback they can just whip out their pistol and shoot you twice in the head instead of going to the trouble of backstabbing you twice. I've found I get more kills using the SMG instead of The Razorback though.
            Ahhh...the power of cheese!

Comment

I just need to watch may back. Although it would be great if this game had claymores.
              Apache

I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
              Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Uhh, skip the SMG and get the bottle o' URINE !!! Hahaa, I LOVE THAT !! Toss it on a group of baddies and let a Pyro mini-crit 'em to death in 2 seconds.

I am a terrible sniper, but I really truly love tossing bodily fluids onto incoming enemies. When you dominate a guy, you get some very colorful sayings from that Aussie sniper as well.
                I LMAO the first time I heard a few ..

http://www.teamfortress2fort.com/for...aunt-6267.aspx
                Oh if a man tried to take his time on Earth and prove before he died what one man's life could be worth, well I wonder what would happen to this world ? - Harry Chapin

Comment

Originally posted by WalkinTarget View Post
                  Uhh, skip the SMG and get the bottle o' URINE !!! Hahaa, I LOVE THAT !! Toss it on a group of baddies and let a Pyro mini-crit 'em to death in 2 seconds.
                  Pyro pshhh.... real way to play a good sniper is fallow a heavy medic combo around
                  and you should only be using jarate(the jar o' pee) around if you are using the bow or are good with the machete, otherwise go smg much more useful.

Comment

Hats, halos, autoplayer...upset people...etc

Comment

Originally posted by Trout of Doom View Post
                      I wear my halo just to show the halo-haters I'm not going to let them make me stop wearing it :P
                      Ahhh...the power of cheese!

Comment

Originally posted by Trout of Doom View Post
                        Trout!!! Another person i haven't seen is such a long time!

Comment

He showed up the day before posting for a UT Server Startup.
                          Glad to see you back too, Trout.
                          Apache

Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                          Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                          widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                          Working...
                          X