This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wednesday !!

Chat about getting the server going today, and any discussion bout good games last night ...

Ill be on soon to get the server started will anyone join me? any other kids with the day off school?

Comment

I'm working, but I'll hop in, and if we can just get a few more folks we can get a game going...

I'll probably be mainly AFK but let's give it a shot !! Gimme about 15-25 mins to hop in.

Comment

alright it takes me forever to launch tf2 for some reason so im making breakfast b4 i jump in

Comment

Im sitting in Spectator...off to work I go

Comment

I'll try to make some time to play today. I'm swamped with homework until midnight Thursday.

I joined the server last night when it was 31/32 and my team was getting owned hardcore. We started communicating over voicechat and we came close to winning the next round and then we finally won a round. Awesome fun!
            Ahhh...the power of cheese!

Comment

There were some GREAT Games last night and very good crowds !!

Comment

Alright all ive been sitting alone for quite some time now and im gonna go over to a friends house so im off for now.

Comment

I'm going to join to help get the server started, but I need to get some work done before I can play.
                  Ahhh...the power of cheese!

Comment

At work............again.
                    Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                    Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                    I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                    Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Just got back from Birmingham (Muse FTW!). I'll hopefully have the Guest Pass installed and running by tonight so i can play with you all.

Comment

Probably won't be on tonight. Gotta work pretty late.

Apache, about your "My first kill last night was one of the twins"...pretty sure that was me. I was tagging right behind a Pyro as a Medic, and as soon as we stepped out of the door onto a roof-like area, I was dead. I should have known you would play Sniper in TF2.

Comment

Ya, those games were epic last night. I love to win, but if its a well played round with back and forth for each team, I'll accept a loss every now and then.

I shouldn't have even been playing - I picked up my puppy from the vets, where he was not broken, but fixed, if ya know what I mean and I think ya do.

So I should have been sitting on the couch with him, but was instead pounding on hardware with mah wrench. I'll be on for a little tonight after helping friends pick up a mattress/bedspring.

Take it like a man, shorty !!
                          Oh if a man tried to take his time on Earth and prove before he died what one man's life could be worth, well I wonder what would happen to this world ? - Harry Chapin

Comment

Originally posted by juneau View Post
                            Just got back from Birmingham (Muse FTW!). I'll hopefully have the Guest Pass installed and running by tonight so i can play with you all.
                            Do it, then let me know your thoughts !!

Comment

ch33s3r, Jenan and I are there, come and join us !!
                              K3BASFM. "Lead, follow, or get out of the way."
                              sigpic

Support Cainslair. Donate here! Cain's Lair Forums

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                              Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X