This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rooster & NATO Team

Did anyone here get the same feeling I did with this group. I felt there was something going on , it was not going right and I only have had one bad gaming experiance here since I joined. I quit because it felt wrong, Game play that is. Just wondering if anyone felt the same way

Re: Rooster & NATO Team

Originally posted by Todd98
    Did anyone here get the same feeling I did with this group. I felt there was something going on , it was not going right and I only have had one bad gaming experiance here since I joined. I quit because it felt wrong, Game play that is. Just wondering if anyone felt the same way
    Not sure about the NATO guys, while I'm sure they were on Teamspeak or Vent to give themselves an advantage, they were not clearly hacking.

ROOSTER was. Without him there, it would have been a lot different, and you wouldn't have felt so "violated". I know I felt that way as well

Comment

Yea, ROOSTER was definitely using a hack. Just had to watch the death replay to see his sights jump across the screen from target to target for headshots.

Comment

Thx for the post Todd.

For the first week or so, you guys will just have to grin and bear it, as I come up to speed on running a COD4 Server.

Also, remember it can be hard as Hell to spot a cheater, but that kill-cam is one of the best things about COD4, so that will be a huge help to us in the never-ending fight to keep the playing field level.

Now, all of that having been said, I don;t want our folks going nuts and accusing everyone of cheating. If you strongly suspect it, take screenies, and better yet, can COD4 do Demos ?? Or Fraps video??

A quick video of a guy you suspect will go a long way.

Good news is this is a PunkBuster game, so I have logs, player-side screenshots, etc. all available to me, so we have lots of fantastic tools to work with.

Take care gang, keep having fun, I'll worry about the asshats !!

-- Cain

Comment

Originally posted by Cain
          Thx for the post Todd.

For the first week or so, you guys will just have to grin and bear it, as I come up to speed on running a COD4 Server.

Also, remember it can be hard as Hell to spot a cheater, but that kill-cam is one of the best things about COD4, so that will be a huge help to us in the never-ending fight to keep the playing field level.

Now, all of that having been said, I don;t want our folks going nuts and accusing everyone of cheating. If you strongly suspect it, take screenies, and better yet, can COD4 do Demos ?? Or Fraps video??

A quick video of a guy you suspect will go a long way.

Good news is this is a PunkBuster game, so I have logs, player-side screenshots, etc. all available to me, so we have lots of fantastic tools to work with.

Take care gang, keep having fun, I'll worry about the asshats !!

-- Cain

So say we all.
          Thank You Cain

Comment

Hacks were the problem with CoD2 also...
            except there it had gotten so out of hand that noone was able to police it. Eventually, I got sick of the headshots by pistols through walls and uninstalled it.

Hopefully, PB will be upgraded well enough to do keep them off for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by xGoblin013x
              Hacks were the problem with CoD2 also...
              except there it had gotten so out of hand that noone was able to police it. Eventually, I got sick of the headshots by pistols through walls and uninstalled it.

Hopefully, PB will be upgraded well enough to do keep them off for a while.
              Lets hope.

Comment

my advice? load up fraps, and use it when the kill cam comes it. best proof ever...

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X