This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday !!

Let's chat about last night's games, and getting our server going today....

Last nights games were amazing again...we were 32/32 playing capture/defend I forget the map.... I was assualting and we took Zones A&B fairly quickly, however they mounted a HEAVY defense on Zone C and we could not get anywhere close to capturing

Was very fun though

Ill jump in spectate as usual when I leave for work

Comment

I found last night's games to be some of the funnest, most even matches we have had in a long time.
      [this is where my funky sig would go. But I don't have one.
      So all you get is this crappy text]

Comment

Originally posted by BigTwinky View Post
        I found last night's games to be some of the funnest, most even matches we have had in a long time.

Comment

I couldn't play yesterday, as it turned out, I had more stuff to read than planned >__>

But I hope to be on tonight =D!
          [CENTER]
          [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[url="http://www.gametracker.com/server/67.222.138.115:19567/player/Queen%20B%20%7BCLR%7D/" target="_blank"][IMG]http://cache.www.gametracker.com/player/Queen%20B%20%7BCLR%7D/67.222.138.115:19567/b_560x95.png[/IMG][/URL]

[u]Cain's Lair[/u]
          [I]"You'll come for the games, but you'll stay for the people"[/I]
          (at least I did)

Want to know how to become a {CLR}?
          [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/showthread.php?t=2021"][b]click here![/b][/URL]

Donate [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"][b]here[/b][/URL]

[b][u][URL="http://beatrizyumi.deviantart.com"]My DeviantArt page[/URL][/b][/u]
          [/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by Queen B View Post
            I couldn't play yesterday, as it turned out, I had more stuff to read than planned >__>

But I hope to be on tonight =D!
            Yeah I had so much hw due yesterday that it has spilled over into today so I'll have to take a late penalty on a few problems

Hope to play with you sometime today Bee
            Ahhh...the power of cheese!

Comment

I need to leave for sampling at a plant at 5:30 in the morning, so I'll try to hit the sack early tonight...

Comment

I'm holding my TF2 dvd that just arrived from UPS! Hope to see you folks this weekend sometime. I have to do a scouting event for the astronomy club Saturday evening and kids sports earlier in the day so it may be Sunday before I get in.

Comment

Comment

7+

Comment

I logged on and fragged around to get it started. missed everyone from the sounds of it....

WTB TF2 for Ipod.

WalkinTarget - i have a brilliant idea. We need to design and build a completely touch screen computer, .5"-3/8" thick, multi touch interface, 6"x4.5", ipod style capable of running TF2 on a wireless N, Solid State, with a weight of .5-.75lbs.

Brb, Construction crafting....

Comment

Sorry Darth ... I've refrained from wireless gaming in any way, shape or form. No wireless keyboard, no wireless internet ... too many things to cause latency issues to make it worthwhile.

Side project I finished last night - I put an etched side window panel in a Win7 box I built. I came up with artwork and ran it thru a $25k laser engraver we have here at work. Really came out nice, but the cold cathode tubes I have in the case appear to be dimming, as I'm not getting a lotta light thru the acrylic itself.

Back on topic - I have been recruited to paint a bathroom tonight, so count me out until at least 10 PM. And yes, I have to do it to go on a ride on Sunday.
                        Oh if a man tried to take his time on Earth and prove before he died what one man's life could be worth, well I wonder what would happen to this world ? - Harry Chapin

Comment

Originally posted by WalkinTarget View Post
                          Sorry Darth ... I've refrained from wireless gaming in any way, shape or form. No wireless keyboard, no wireless internet ... too many things to cause latency issues to make it worthwhile.

Side project I finished last night - I put an etched side window panel in a Win7 box I built. I came up with artwork and ran it thru a $25k laser engraver we have here at work. Really came out nice, but the cold cathode tubes I have in the case appear to be dimming, as I'm not getting a lotta light thru the acrylic itself.

Back on topic - I have been recruited to paint a bathroom tonight, so count me out until at least 10 PM. And yes, I have to do it to go on a ride on Sunday.
                          Negative. I require your presence for a bat to the face. so you better be there at 10. I'll be watching the clock.

As Far as wireless gaming? Bah. If they can do it on Star Trek, i can find a way to do it locally.

Comment

12+

Comment

Well, I'm foregoing the Win7 install till later. I just had to install TF2 so I could play with you all tonight cause I can't tomorrow. I just finished playing with Cheeser, Queen B and Obitroy... learning the game. I like it!

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                              Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                                by Apache Warrior
                                6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                              • Reply to 6 years
                                by Sirex
                                I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                                Just hit 2.5K miles...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                              • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                                by Sirex
                                Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                              • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                                by Sirex
                                Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                              • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                                by Sirex
                                Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                              Working...
                              X